Reviews for Offer Him Roses
pandachick97 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Omg update soon im so excited for more
fleurdelislady chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
You update remarkably fast, which is nice xD. Matthew is adorable and poor Annalee with her insecurities about eating too much in front of others. They both seem so vivid.
pandachick97 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Update soon
fleurdelislady chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Keeping a pet boy my favorite line

How hard could it be?
pandachick97 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
omg update sooon
Wind in the West chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Well, that last paragraph was a surprise! Nice one. I'm really curious as to how she's going to keep him from finding out it's 2013 for 3 whole days. The fact we still have 6 more chapters to go with even more updates gets me excited :) . Right now I can't predict how the story's going to unfold and I really like it. The premise is great.

I really love the way you paint these characters; realistic and all over interesting.
Not being American, I'd never heard of the War between the States, which apparently what's known in my country as the Civil War, so I've read up on it a little. Now I also understand where the Yankee-bit's coming from (that one got me puzzled during reading- aren't all Americans Yankees?). I knew there'd been a Civil War in the USA, but I never really knew what it really was about. It's great to read a story that teaches you a bit about history :)
fleurdelislady chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I actually laughed out loud when she describes Chef Boyardee as "an old family recipe". This is so good, I really like Annalee's character, she seems sweet and funny :)
pandachick97 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Omg update soon
fleurdelislady chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
aw this is so cute. love it xD
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great stuff! I love your vocabulary! You fit the perfect word into each space, and it all flows so beautifully. One wee error was that you wrote the beginning of the twentieth century, when it's the twenty first century. Other than that I'm super fascinated by the description for this story and the potential directions it could take! Can't wait to read more! :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2