Reviews for Level Up
Twinkl3st4r chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Oh boy *sigh* Makes me wonder who'll reach the end first. I feel like something bad's going to happen :/
Twinkl3st4r chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Woohoo! Hopefully they get to Mirorra in time. Don't worry you weren't talking to yourself, I read your notice. :D
biancadaughterofhades chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
why'd you leave it at a cliffhanger?
Twinkl3st4r chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Oh boy, just. perfect. """" What's her father going to do now? Join them or beat them? And they're running out of time too! """" As usaul, waiting Good luck!
Twinkl3st4r chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Woohoo! Ok I couldn't help but laugh when she scolded herself. XDDDDDD Nice Again, will be waiting. Good luck! :D
Twinkl3st4r chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Oh perfect. *Sigh* I knew that girl was bad news! So they're gonna have to start from the start again? How long has passed? How long do they have before they end up in a coma forever. *Sigh*. Oh well Patience is important. I shall wait.
Twinkl3st4r chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Yep. This is getting exciting. Oh man. I wonder what her "dad" will do when he hears about this. :/
Twinkl3st4r chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Oh boy! Do update soon. Wanna see where they'll end up. No pressure though!
Twinkl3st4r chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Ohhhh perfect. XDDDDDDD Hm Are you following a game for this? Or did you make it up yourself? Anyways, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *on to the next chapt*
Twinkl3st4r chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
... Logan's coming after her. Hm, I suspected that he knew, but what I'm curious about is how he knew and how much he knows; whether he's acquainted with the person who made this happen. Can't wait to see why everything's the way they are. XD
Twinkl3st4r chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
You know Spanish?
Twinkl3st4r chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
OOOOHHHH! Wanna see how this'll go. I have to admit though, I'm a bit confused ;;;; But I understand anyways. :D
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
That is so cool! I love how u mixed gaming with a little Harry Potter! So cool! (Don't ask me why I reviewd on this chapter...)
Lunny Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I'm a clarinet in band... Just felt like saying that. Good chapter. Gets into the story and the character attitude a little bit.
Lunny Lovegood chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
This is cool, how you made it so realistic. Most game chats are exactly like this. Great job.