Reviews for Night Life
Revamp chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
This chapter had a lot of action and I liked the scene with the big bros. It was well-written and I could clearly visualize it in my head. Great job!
Revamp chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
It did sort of feel like a transitional chapter but to see Hilda and Jon struggling to make a new life for themselves. I look forward to your next chapter.
Revamp chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
It was short but not bad. I liked this little entry.
Revamp chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Even if it was finding food and fending off wild animals, this chapter was interesting in a psychological aspect. Great job with this.
Revamp chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Actually, I like the darker elements of a story so I loved tje emotional tear in this chapter and the exile of she and her husband. I wonder what your next update will bring.
Revamp chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I think you did just fine with the confession by Jon. It came off as that shy confession you wanted it to. I like the emotions from Bolva and Jon. They are well-developed and wonderfully written.
Revamp chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
This chapter was cute. I liked the interactions between Jon and Bolva. When they are together, it's like a childhood dream. Jon's discovery of the light dwelling gardens was interesting and the light stones provided a sense of whimsy.

Great chapter.
Revamp chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This is a lot like the previous entries but in greater detail. Such a sad event that took place with the father's death and John continues to interest me. I womder what his deal is.
Revamp chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I like these entries, Bolva's journey through the mourning process and dealing with Jon. I love the detail and how you keep the age aspect in check. Great job.
Revamp chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I actually found this story through a C2 Community that a couple of my stories are also a part of. I was skimming through and it caught my eyes so I decided to take a look at it and read it. I was pleasantly surprised at what I found. Not only is this well-written, it's a well-written point of view, at least this small part is.

I like your portrayal of hard times, and the oppression these people seem to be facing. I can feel their struggles and hardships. It's descriptive and emotional. I look forward to reading more of this wonderful story. It's made it's way to my favorites list, for sure.
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Good Job! It's intense and descriptive. Update!