Reviews for John
RandomCuriosity519 chapter 10 . 4/16
Ha Veat! and clucky the education chicken! epic!
RandomCuriosity519 chapter 6 . 4/16
Busted...
RandomCuriosity519 chapter 5 . 4/16
I thought he had a weapon or something at first XD
RandomCuriosity519 chapter 3 . 4/15
I like the mood this story sets :)
jakbnimble chapter 11 . 3/30
Hmm... Lots of interesting goings-on in this chapter. First a tight-lipped Max, then a mysterious new guy. And c'mon John! You need to get in that dating game. :P
YoursTruly519 chapter 11 . 3/29
I love this story. Man if you could just like live and breath on writing I would make you XD
Bastard From North chapter 11 . 3/29
Well, that was a nice surprise :D A random guy just walks to you're table, kisses the girl that happens to be you're best friend and is like a boss :D
I may sound odd person ( again :D ) but I think Max is cool! :P
Awesome work with this! Keep it up! :)
jakbnimble chapter 10 . 3/25
Glad John has someone he can confide in. Not to mention he's in law enforcement and can protect him. By the sound of it, Mark's whole family consists of rebels - him, Sarah, and his parents (since they support his creative writing). Wonder if John'll be getting into any trouble with them soon. :)

[On a personal note, I suddenly have a hankering for Tim Horton's... :P]
Bastard From North chapter 10 . 3/16
Cool cops? They exist? This must be miracle!:D
I gotta admit that Max is slightly getting creepier and creepier as the chapters goes on :P
I wonder if he does have a secret too...
Really good chapter! :)
jakbnimble chapter 9 . 2/9
This chapter had my heart racing! There'll be no questioning John's loyalty from now on, that's for sure. :)
Bastard From North chapter 9 . 2/3
Hahah! That was great one :D It sure is good to have police as a brother :P
This sure is one interesting peace of art :D I never even though idea like this so it must be unique. Really good work with this :)
MysteriousFire chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
This story is somehow very vague and at the same time very clear xD I get what you're writing but I'm wondering where you're getting at...
Of course he picks Brittney over Sean. I mean, he wants to get to know her. Maybe she'll finally start acting nice to him now.
Awkward conversation with Soul... poor John, I hate awkward conversations.
jakbnimble chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Hope you're able to continue writing! I can't wait to see these guys embark on art adventure. :)
jakbnimble chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Poor John. Bit of a messed up home life. :( Almost seems like he needs to be a part of something like the Worms just for some self-expression. I hope things get better for him!
jakbnimble chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Ooh! Cliffhanger!
Your description in this chapter was nicely done. I love the Statue of Liberty piece/message.
Looking forward to seeing more of the gang and Worm too! It sounds like he'll have an interesting story to tell. :)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »