Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 10 . 19h
Please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5
Type your review here. Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21
I just saw this today and i did not have the time to review when i read it, so sorry. And i have to agree with guest 1 grace that jupiter is responsible for lorna's death. Chalix is so stupid for thinking merridy could be responsible for lorna's death. Forgive my dirty language. Please update soon. Love you and this book.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 10 . 9/5
I Thought Guilian Was Harmless. Jupiter Killed Lorna. Guilian Tried To Kill Farlan So He Used The Opportunity To Kill Lorna People Will Blame Guilian.
HPuni101 chapter 10 . 9/4
This just gets better and better. Was not expecting that. Please update again soon. And as to your question, I think I said in one of my last reviews that I would be interested in buying this story if it were published. Good luck.
BritBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/4
Great chapter! I was not expecting that twist, for a moment I honestly thought you'd kill Farlan. And Lorna, I have no clue who it could be and am looking forward to the possible reveal. I'm starting to think Jupiter because you made specific mention of him not wanting to be pushed behind in the succession and we know Lorna was bragging about her relationship with Chalix. I'm starting to warm up to Chalix in this version, he's portraying more human and sympathetic qualities probably because we are spending more time in his head. Jupiter, on the other hand, I hate more.
I think I've made mention before but I shall do so again, the characters are what truly drive this book. They are realistically flawed without causing the reader to dislike them and have sufficient pains and struggles that could exist, and no doubt do, in modern life. I cannot wait to see what you do with them next
And yes I would definitely buy this if it were published.
Gueest chapter 10 . 9/4
Thanks for the update
Seems like M is starting to care for D.
Happy that she now has an emotional attachment to her unborn child.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 9 . 8/10
Stupid Jupiter, Foolish Jupiter, Crazy Jupiter. He Should Have Shown His True Colour Like Dommiel And Chalix. I Hope He Will Regret Raping His Wife. Thank You For Showing Another Reason For Chalix's Hatred To Merridy. There Was Nothing Much About Merridy And Dommiel In This Chapter. Please Update Soon.
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 8/9
And the plot thickens ... can't wait to read more! Happy writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31
Please update?
Guest 1- Grace chapter 8 . 7/9
What! Deliana Is A Spy? OMG I Think Merridy Is Getting Attached To Her Unborn Son. This Is A Nice Update.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 8 . 7/8
this is really good please keep up the great work
Megushie chapter 8 . 7/8
So happy to see a new chapter! I love your writing and hope to continue reading it :)
HPuni101 chapter 8 . 7/8
A brilliantly written chapter as always. Excited to read more. Jupiter has become a very intriguing character and I wouldn't be surprised if he did murder Merridy's father. I hope that Lady Lorna, Chalix and Dommiel all get what they deserve in the end after what they've done. Please let Merridy at least have a brief taste of freedom by running away. She may be found and forced to go back but she deserves a moment of peace. But at least she's managed to slap the jerk a few times, if only she could do the same to Chalix.

Thank you so much for updating earlier than planned. Will keep an eye out for the next chapter. Please update soon. Happy writing.
150 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »