Reviews for Flagrante Delicto
smrae chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
Wow Chalix got his first! Dang! I'm terrified for Merridy and her boys! Also for her older brother he's so sweet and I have feeling he's next and I'm worried. Great writing in this chapter I was at the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next update!
Amelie chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
Wow this is getting exciting
ginabobina chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
amazing! I wasn't expecting Chalix. I thought it was going to be Dommiel. I hope he doesn't die. I am also glad Merriday told Dommiel. I see they are getting closer. Update soon.
Megushie chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
So good! i hadn't expected Chalix to die, though - I actually was quite convinced Farlan would be the first to die! But here we are. And is it REALLY Jupiter who has done this, or someone else entirely? ;)
A Light in the Night chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
How scary to live in constant fear! Great chapter, I am so excited to see what Merridy does next!
ginabobina chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Amazing chapter. I definitely liked Dommiel a bit more in this chapter. I think Jupiter may kill Farlan or Chalix. Either way can't wait to see what happens next.
A Light in the Night chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
I am so excited to see what Jupiter does!
smrae chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
Jupiter is trouble! Things are going to be really shaken up I think. Looking forward to the next chapter!
AmyWolfe chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
Wonderful chapter! You really have an amazing talent. Have you ever thought about publishing? I'm sure you could go far with it. :)

So, I have a few guesses about the death. 1) Jupiter is going to murder Dommiel or Chalix. 2) Something goes wrong in his plan and Jupiter gets killed. 3) Farlan has had enough and decides to do something drastic.

Great chapter!
QwertyKay chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Wow what a crazy chapter! Loved it, can't wait for the next installment. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
For some reason, my reviews are going in! So I *am* reading and reviewing, its just that it may not say so :P I loved the bit with Hyperion and his new brother - sibling luv is so cute at that age. And oooo, I hope that Jupiter doesn't have it in him to try to murder his own cousin! I feel like he would do so...but...part of me wants to believe that there is at least some sort of decency left in him!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I hope Merridy won't treat her children differently just because one looks more like her. Great chapter. Waiting for Dom to realize that he cares for his wife.
smrae chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Wow action packed chapter! The assassination was intense and definitely well written. Baby's birth was definitely scary but I'm curious to see how this will all play out! Every time I think I know where you are going with this I'm thrown lol. Great job
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
I hope that Jupiter isn't so heartless as to want to kill his own family. That would be so so terrible but, from what you've shown us so far, I guess he is capable of it.

The scene with Hyperion and the baby are just too precious :)
ginabobina chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
This chapter was definitely emotional. I definitely loved Dommiel in this chapter. He proved he is actually caring towards Merridy. I hope Darius gets better. Update soon.
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »