Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29
Please please pretty please update very soon
Guest 1- Grace chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
What is wrong with Farlan? I was really suprised.. two chaps more, that's really cool
slcjnk2008 chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Merridy needs to hurry up and become Queen. But does that mean that Farlan will die, because I don't want him to die. - Shelley
HPuni101 chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Great chapter. Can't believe it's almost the end. Looking forward to more and the sequel. Please update asap. Best wishes.
slcjnk2008 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
This chapter was so heartwrenching for me to read. You captured and wrote Merridy's emotional devastation and turmoil with great passion. As a reader I was able to feel that pain and devastation that she lives with daily.
Great chapter. - Shelley
Guest 1- Grace chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Wow.. A Miscarriage? Hmmm, That's Sad. This Is The Climax Of The Story... I Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter
mdman1 chapter 15 . 10/14/2016
Another good chapter, I always look forward to when this story updates.
Yhiska chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Oh, poor Merridy. She wanted a girl. That was truly devastating, she has already taken so much abuse. At least she was able to tell her brother the truth behind what had taken place. Hopefully letting her brother know was cathartic for her in some way.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
she could have had a daughter :(
HPuni101 chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Sad for Merridy. Glad that Farlon knows the truth. Looking forward to more. Please update soon. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Wow, this is good.
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
I love this story. It is so unique and original I am addicted to it. I realize you are very busy but I just wanted to say thanks for writing an amazing book. - Shelley
Guest 1- Grace chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
Hmmmm... I Love This Chap. Merridy Is Pregnant Again? Well Done And Thanks For Updating.
Megushie chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Funny story. I was thinking about this story the other day and thought I'd check up on it to see if maybe I'd missed an update. No, I hadn't. Bummer, but oh well. So I went to sleep. And the next morning I woke up and saw an e-mail saying there'd been an update. Now I'm not saying it was magic or anything but seems a little too coincidental... :P

But anyway. I love these scenes when Merridy gets to act as a true member of her nation's government. Obviously she's overshadowed by her brothers, but when they're out of the way I feel like she can really show just how 'iron willed' she is and how some day she'd make a great ruler herself.
mdman1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
An update at last. I don't think I've reviewed this story before but I have followed it for a long time. Your writing is entertaining and I look forward to what happens next.
192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »