Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest 1- Grace chapter 7 . 7/4
According To The Last Comments Reviewed On This Fantastic Story, I Saw Comment Based On Chapter Twenty Three, Twenty Two And So On. Has This Story Been Before And Later Deleted?
Guest 1- Grace chapter 7 . 7/4
HAPPY NEW MONTH and HAPPY NEW DAY! Update Soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3
Please please please please please review. I'm so excited that i can't wait for chapter eight.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 7 . 6/20
I Think Jupiter Killed Merridy's Father. Merridy's Future As A Queen Should Signify Dommiel's Position As A King. I Hope Farlan Won't Die Cause He's Too Nice To Die. Please Update Soon.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 7 . 6/20
I Think Jupiter Killed Merridy's Father. Merridy's Future As A Queen Should Signify Dommiel's Position As A King. I Hope Farlan Won't Die Cause He's To Nice To Die.
HPuni101 chapter 7 . 6/20
Thank you so much for this wonderful update (I was constantly checking). I love your story so much and the direction that it's heading in. Excited to read the impending drama. The way you introduced Merridy's pregnancy was done really well. I'd love it if she became Queen but not with Dommiel as King as he would more than likely end up a tyrant. It would also be interesting if she somehow managed to runaway from him as well in an effort to protect herself and her child.

The best of luck in your endeavor to get this story published, it is definitely unique and professionally written. If I ever see it on the shelves, I will definitely buy a copy. Don't give up.

Please update again soon. Need to know what happens next. All the best and happy writing.
BritBookWorm chapter 7 . 6/19
Another amazing chapter! Nice introduction to the pregnancy, Merridy's emotions were well written and very believable. I'm interested in whether or not the opium will come back later, I don't remember it in the original but you did say there would be changes so never know. My favourite part has to be the card scene, I was wondering when you would write in the extract. The (hopefully) foreshadowing of 'You will be Queen.' is killing me, when will it happen? Why does it happen? Damn it! I want Merridy to be queen but then Farlan would have to die and Dommiel would rule with her. Or will he? I'm hooked and, as always, eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14
updaaaaate please
HPuni101 chapter 6 . 4/22
I love your story, your characters and the world you have created is captivating. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! Happy writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17
Wonderful update
smrae chapter 6 . 4/11
Well done update so looking forward to the next chapter. Merrily was great in this chapter and I could totally feel her frustration towards Dom. Ugh he is such brat. Interesting interaction between the royal brothers can't wait to see what will happen next.
Froniga chapter 5 . 3/20
Really enjoying this, would love to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25
More please
Megushie chapter 5 . 1/4
Yay an update! Eagerly, and quite selfishly, awaiting the next chapter of your rewrite :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014