Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18
Hoping you give us last chapters. Sad since so long since you update. Make me think you not finish. Please if you can. Thank you.
Runninginside chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
I love the tension you've built in this chapter.
Runninginside chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
Wow, I was my expecting that bit of violence. The story itself is very good.
Runninginside chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I'm new to the story but so far I'm intrigued.
slcjnk2008 chapter 17 . 5/8/2017
This was a terrific piece of writing. It was WOW from beginning to end. My heart went out to Deliana, she didn't deserve that and I was hoping that she would manage to escape and disappear somehow and trick them all out. I wasn't sure Arilyn was going to survive childbirth so I was very relieved when she finally recovered. And finally I was jumping for joy when Merridy killed that guy that threatened her, Arilyn and their babies. She'll make a great leader given the chance. - Shelley
HPuni101 chapter 17 . 4/17/2017
Great chapter. Exited to read more. Please update asap.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2017
Please please pretty please update very soon
Guest 1- Grace chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
What is wrong with Farlan? I was really suprised.. two chaps more, that's really cool
slcjnk2008 chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Merridy needs to hurry up and become Queen. But does that mean that Farlan will die, because I don't want him to die. - Shelley
HPuni101 chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Great chapter. Can't believe it's almost the end. Looking forward to more and the sequel. Please update asap. Best wishes.
slcjnk2008 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
This chapter was so heartwrenching for me to read. You captured and wrote Merridy's emotional devastation and turmoil with great passion. As a reader I was able to feel that pain and devastation that she lives with daily.
Great chapter. - Shelley
Guest 1- Grace chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Wow.. A Miscarriage? Hmmm, That's Sad. This Is The Climax Of The Story... I Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter
mdman1 chapter 15 . 10/14/2016
Another good chapter, I always look forward to when this story updates.
Yhiska chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Oh, poor Merridy. She wanted a girl. That was truly devastating, she has already taken so much abuse. At least she was able to tell her brother the truth behind what had taken place. Hopefully letting her brother know was cathartic for her in some way.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
she could have had a daughter :(
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »