Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20
please update soon
Guest 1- Grace chapter 13 . 3/25
It Should Be A Girl Or He Should Hit Her And Get Rid Of The Baby. Gullian Is A Real Devil, He's Trying To Poison Chalix Mind Towards Baby Hyperon. Nice Chap!
slcjnk2008 chapter 13 . 3/23
Hi there, Do any of these men other than Farlan have any redeeming qualities? And is there no one that will stand up for the women against their abusive husbands? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and find out after you write it.
HPuni101 chapter 13 . 3/23
Poor Arylin. I was surprised at her attempt to kill Jupiter though. I would've expected that from Merridy. Please update asap. Can't wait to read more. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10
I don't often Comment but I Need to say that you do a great Job on rewriting the story. At first I wasn't so thrilled about it but now I see that your characters and Story have more depth than in the first try. Please write soon, I'm excited all over again!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17
To hell with Jupiter, all his evil schemes will fall back sooner or later. NICE!
Jessica chapter 12 . 2/14
So happy that you updated
Hope M get used to being a mother
Guest 1- Sorry chapter 12 . 2/10
I'm Sorry, That Was A Typo. I Meant 'Bathed In Acid'.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 12 . 2/10
Wow, Hello Baby Hyperon. I Can Almost Feel Dommiel Happiness And Merridy's Uneasiness To The Birth Of The Baby. Personally I Think It's Normal For Anyone In That Situation. Look At The Troubles Caused By Just One Man (Jupiter) Blamed On The Innocent Gifted Ones. To Me, Jupiter Should Be Bathed When He Is Caught. Good To See Another Update, This Is A Job Well-done.
Fliquilis chapter 12 . 2/9
Thank God! I was so scared the baby would be a girl and something would happen.. I don't know. And the name Hyperion is so, so cute!
But anyway, it was another awesome chapter.
HPuni101 chapter 12 . 2/9
Another exceptional chapter. Please don't be absent for too long. Can't wait to read what happens next. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8
Please update when you are not busy.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31
Please update soon!
Jenny chapter 11 . 1/26
Chalix is such a fool and Farlan is much more reasonable. I just hope nothing would happen to Merridy and her son. They are only caught in the men's 'game of throne'. But I think the king's adviser should be an elder, you haven't mentioned any old person in the story. I just pity Arilyn because Jupiter is an asshole and a jerk. He needs to fuck off. I hope his ambitions catches up with him. Merridy should deliver her son in chapter twelve of thirteen because the pace at which the story is going is too slow.
175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »