Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25
More please
Megushie chapter 5 . 1/4
Yay an update! Eagerly, and quite selfishly, awaiting the next chapter of your rewrite :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Wonderful update! Love what you've done, can't wait to see how the story progresses
BritBookWorm chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter as always although the non-con was a bit uncomfortable but it did show a lot about their character. I'd forgotten how much of a bad guy Dommiel can be, I still like him because of the character development you did in the original post but god he's making it hard. Merridy is still the best, I really hope she takes the throne she'd kick ass.
I can't believe you updated, I was having a really bad day and seeing the noteification put a smile on my face.
Please update soon and well done on another great chapter. I still think you should try to get it published, it's definitely one of, if not, the best story out there.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Love the new story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Please update, this is great!
BritBookWorm chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
You know I love most about your story? It is never boring, there is always something going on and I love it. It was in the original and I'm glad to see it's in this again. Seriously, this is my favourite story on fiction press and I always look forward to your updates
Can't wait for more.
Also, when do you think the next update will be?
PurpleFairy11 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
ginabobina chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad you updated! I still love the story as much as I did the first time. I hope you update soon.
Megushie chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I'm enjoying the rewrite so far! :)
Sasha N chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hello again! I stumbled upon this accidentally only to find that you've posted a new chapter. It's so good to see that you're back and updating. I've missed this story so much. Can't wait to see what's next! Keep up the good work as usual. :)

-Sasha N.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
BritBookWorm chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
You're back! Awesome that has made my summer. I have seriously missed this story and cannot wait to see what you have changed. Love the title by the way.

Please update soon.