Reviews for Tainted Crown
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17
Wonderful update
smrae chapter 6 . 4/11
Well done update so looking forward to the next chapter. Merrily was great in this chapter and I could totally feel her frustration towards Dom. Ugh he is such brat. Interesting interaction between the royal brothers can't wait to see what will happen next.
Froniga chapter 5 . 3/20
Really enjoying this, would love to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25
More please
Megushie chapter 5 . 1/4
Yay an update! Eagerly, and quite selfishly, awaiting the next chapter of your rewrite :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Wonderful update! Love what you've done, can't wait to see how the story progresses
BritBookWorm chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter as always although the non-con was a bit uncomfortable but it did show a lot about their character. I'd forgotten how much of a bad guy Dommiel can be, I still like him because of the character development you did in the original post but god he's making it hard. Merridy is still the best, I really hope she takes the throne she'd kick ass.
I can't believe you updated, I was having a really bad day and seeing the noteification put a smile on my face.
Please update soon and well done on another great chapter. I still think you should try to get it published, it's definitely one of, if not, the best story out there.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Love the new story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Please update, this is great!
BritBookWorm chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
You know I love most about your story? It is never boring, there is always something going on and I love it. It was in the original and I'm glad to see it's in this again. Seriously, this is my favourite story on fiction press and I always look forward to your updates
Can't wait for more.
Also, when do you think the next update will be?
PurpleFairy11 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
ginabobina chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad you updated! I still love the story as much as I did the first time. I hope you update soon.
Megushie chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I'm enjoying the rewrite so far! :)
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »