Reviews for I Lied
Jessie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yeah right. You sincerely think I'm better off without you? Please. You're helping me to be a better person too mariah. Don't you see that? My goal in life the only reason I'm still breathing is because of Christ and a goal. I want to inspire and to bring happiness. You impact me by being happy. And when you're sad I want to be the shoulder you cry on. You are beautiful Mariah. Smiling, crying, raging, or cutting. You're beautiful it doesn't matter what you're heart is feeling. Because I love you just the same. God loves you just the same. You were never "incomplete". You are whole under all those cracks in your heart and all those scars on your skin. You can overcome anything you set your heart to. I don't want to be preaching AT you i just want to give you words to lift you up... I'm just sad to say I suck at it. *sad face* I love you Mariah. And I'm always willing to welcome you back if you're willing to welcome me. Just email me next time. I'm sincerely sick of fictionpress. I only come on here to read your poems now. I'm at the point in my life now that I WANT to have you in my life and I'm strong enough now to realize that I'm NOT better off until you reach a point where you no longer need ME. When you finally realize you have all the happiness in the world without your online friends etc that's when I'll leave but until then. I'll keep checkin up on you and encouraging you to email me. You're still my sister and My goal is to be your "Ex-abandoner" someone who won't abandon you again.
theschwa72 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
No! Is this from your perspective%Pr
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
If a person cares for another they are not better without them. Why? Because they are better when they feel that the person that they care for has a smile that is genuine even if it is for a while. REALLY.