Reviews for God Save The Royals
Annika M. W chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Aww, the end with Anne and Louis was so sweet. I never have liked the Duke of Buckingham. You did a good job with him in this chapter! I liked the update :) and hope you do so again soon!

Annika MW
ShiverInTheLight chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is very intriguing to me. The language fits the time frame that you have chosen for your story to take place. The only thing I have to nitpick is the fact that the format of the story diverts my attention. It isn't bad, but you may make some readers lose their place if they are reading and not paying attention to when the next line starts.

The emotions and details are wonderful for this first chapter. I am unsure of whether or not this is your first story here on Fictionpress (If it is, then kudos to you my friend .) but whatever the cause this is well written. Good job. :D
Annika M. W chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I liked the update; and the little French you added into it. It gives the story a nice touch. :) please update again soon. I will look forward to reading!
Annika M. W chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I think this is really cute and adorable. :) i loved the moment in the end of the first chapter when Anne admitted she loved Louis. I have to point out that there were just a couple of misspellings and one or two grammatical errors (not too bad); but, other than that I thought it was really good! :)
I love how you portrayed Louis' more sensitive and loving side to Anne as well.