Reviews for Days Gone By
PerfectingSilence chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I love this story so far!
MissDarcey chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my goodness this is BRILLIANT! I seriously love the way that when you're reading the begining paragraph, you feel very tense and you sense the characters in danger, then you read onto the next paragraph and it totally surprises you! I am thoroughly enjoying this! Keep it up!
Please be sure to check out my story s/3097941/1/Virus-Z and be sure to review it :) (Or just type in Virus Z into the search box and click the story by LaurenHermione)
- LaurenHermione-
The Dark Door chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Well that escalated quickly. Some grammar and spelling mistakes this chapter, but not too many. I hope we find out who the group Marcus was part of.

iWolfy chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
A little creepy ending. It has got to be the shooter.
iWolfy chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
This came as a little shock to me. I really wanna know who the man is :) x
iWolfy chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Yay! So Luke isn't alone :) This story is just awesome. I will be writing my own soon :)
iWolfy chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Another great chapter from a great author. I was scared when Luke was surrounded :) xx
iWolfy chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This intro was just amazing. You have real talent as a writer xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
sik.
The Dark Door chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
That scene with the bowl and the maggots was GROSS! Looks like I was wrong about Natalie being the shooter haha. I can't wait for more. I know it will be soon haha.

The Dark Door chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Ooh we have an antagonist! Another well done chapter. I think I know who the shooter is! When I found out that the refugees were killed but another person, I was very much thrown for a loop.

You keep posting up excellent work and I can't wait for more.

freddyburn chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Great second chapter...

the whole credit card thing was a bit 28 Days Later though... don't get me wrong, it was funny and I loved the reference
freddyburn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
WOW

This is a great first chapter dude/dudette

This is going straight onto my favs
The Dark Door chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Dang you roll these out fast. How much tome do you have? Despite being frequent your quality does not suffer. I miss the flashbacks. You mentioned that the deserted town brought up happy memories, you should have expanded on that. You still write well.

harrisonmarks chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
your story is very good. I am loving it so far.

Your inspiration wouldn't be 28 Days Later would it?