Reviews for Many Moons
Liz chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
I love this story! I don't know how anyone could not enjoy your stories. They are silly. I've been reading this slowly because I didn't want to reach the point where your words stop. This story captures my imagination and evokes color I have not seen in many stories over the years. I have grown to love the main character. Perhaps because she has a reasonable way of thinking that is similar to my own. Or maybe it is that something that makes her herself. You have done terrific on this masterpiece in the making. I cannot wait to read your next chapter!
Justine Selene chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Wow! I'm starting to love Garrex and Shaia! They have great chemistry together! Please update soon
Justine Selene chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
What an amazing story! So unique and the summary caught my attention immediately! I love the tone of voice that you, the narrator uses...it evokes emotion when necessary but you also let the story tell itself. For the first chapter, I thought that the dialogue seemed a bit unnatural and stilted, as if a person wouldn't really say such crisp and proper lines. But then I got more used to it and started to really like the way they talked. I can't wait for an update :) Keep up the great work!
AKAAKAAKA chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ooh This seems interesting! I can't wait to read what happens next