Reviews for Nanosecond Love
My.Writing.Is.My.Amulet chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love it!
nickyO chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
The word play was nicely done, and I could picture the moment. The flip in the title with 'relationship' and 'casual', perfect.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Splendid empathy. "Denial Road" is one on which too
many of us have lost our way and made a nanosecond seem
like eternity.
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This really feels like a nanosecond; I love it!
I was trying to feel sad, but it went by so fast
I was like: awww-waitWHAT!?

But I loved it.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi! Hope you're doing we'll. once again, you've written another excellent piece. Keep it Up!
tbaby97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. Very well written! (:
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this. I agree with the other reviewer about your chosen words. Everything flows extremely well and it's almost (sadly done of course) like a sing-song rhythm to it.
LadyToni chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very discriptive, feels like you are right there. Takes me back to a time past, I think all great work should have the ability to do that. You remember and can empathize with the character. You almost want to tell them that all will be okay and life will go on.
Ygg chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like this. It flows very well and is full of emotions. The carefully chosen words add layers of meaning which really make a big difference. For instance, if you had left out "middle" and written "the car park" instead of "your car park", it would make a whole lot different! In my view, that's what distincts a good from a great poem. Well done! Oh and love the title too :-)
Knife chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G

I adore your writing!
Ame Minazuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love it!
hahahaXD
Although I never know how it feels to be in love, the emotions can be felt.
full of thoughts...