Reviews for New Night Part Three
Saturn-hime chapter 7 . 5/29
I was so, so afraid that something was going to interrupt them finally getting my to consummate. Downright anxious. This series is so good, and I adore your characters. Poor puppies don't get too many breaks...but I'm glad they're still going strong.

I've powered through these novels (I'm a terrible employee) and can't wait to see what happens next!
Cdelancy chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
That was so AMAZING! However, one question has been bugging me! What has Jenny been doing while all this was going on? Did she talk to Cory's ghost? Did Cory's ghost even come back?
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
I'm sorry because it's been such a nice trilogy but... The fight scene was too intense. I hate Drystan now. I really hate him. Can't keep on reading the story despite my best efforts.
I hate him, really, really hate him.
Every step he takes close to Eben makes me angry.

I loved him so much before though :(

Maybe you should see to it if I'm not the only one in this case. :/

I still add you to my favorites author's list.
I was really great.

I hope you keep on writing :)
Just can't finish :/
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
Beautifully done once again. These characters have wormed their way further into my heart. I would love to read a 4th, 5th, 6th...etc! I never want to let these cherished people go. I would love to read a plot twist where, somehow through magic and his bond, Eben gets pregnant regardless of his gender lol. They deserve kids in the pack!
Errant chapter 34 . 5/17/2014
So Maurus is back in his eternal prison of solitary confinement. I think Eben, at least, would have made more of that, considering that he empathises with him and has formed something of an emotional bond. Perhaps it would have been better to kill Maurus off. Or better yet, keep him alive as a werewolf in a relatively normal magical prison... so Eben could have talked to him afterwards. That would have provided some better closure, imo.

Otherwise, generally an excellent story :D

Well, one other thing, that I'll mention here rather than somewhere more relevant (like the previous story). Sebastian's special power was being able to find things really well. Eben took Sebastian's magic from him... so shouldn't Eben be able to use the finding ability?
Errant chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Dislike the automatic assumption that Eben is bottom. Also, you need to keep an eye on pronouns not becoming confusing in this sort of scene. Otherwise, nice smut ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
In my final year of high school I transferred schools and me and my brother gave it the finger. The cameras at our school do record not all of them though xD
Sai Erikson chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
I can see where Maurus is coming from. He lost his mate who he was emotionally connected to. I do hope he chooses to not kill everyone. How he is not wrinkly old I will never know. Immortality spell is my guess
Sai Erikson chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Why didn't Eben tell the police Bout being kidnapped unless I missed something? Then if CBI does get some of his blood he looks less suspicious. It's a drama thing ain't it
badbart chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
Books 1 & 2 were very good, but this one surpasses the others by far. I love the action and really appreciate the humor. I'm now heading for book 4.

Bart
Rayne chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
I hate you right now for making me fall irrevocably in love with the pack, for wishing so freaking hard that they would be real all the more at this point and I'd wanna join in -perhaps without being bitten (despite its perks). I feel kind of glad Maurus didn't die in the end, I mean I kind of like him (although, like Eben, I don't condone his actions), and the affection between him and Eben were so endearingly enough for me to imagine the two together. Oh and I love Sebastian at lot more in this third part, ah that endearingly insufferably sly bastard *snorts in amusement* Hopefully that's not the last time we'll see him.

Overall, I love New Night so freakin' much it's ridiculous *squishes and nuzzles all three parts affectionately* Don't ever stop! *glomp-squishes you too*
Guest chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
This was a great series, the characters, dialogue, interaction and plot sparkled . I think you should see about getting it officially published and I look foward to reading your other works. It will be interesting to see how Lainey's mum reacts in the future and what other supernatural things are lurking in the sunlight.
EPuppy chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
Awww I always love your epilogues:)
EPuppy chapter 33 . 9/23/2013
Aw man this chap was so tearful im still cryiiingg for eben drystan's and maurus:(( he was a good person being wrong:( i miss him:(
EPuppy chapter 32 . 9/23/2013