Reviews for Say You Love Me
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Well he is the typical guy isn't he? One they don't like shopping and then to be baby shopping-even worse! I am looking forward to more now that I can atleast read alittle more now! LOL-life is full of chaos still but forcing myself to ignore it!

Another AMAZING chapter girl and now I need to read the new story-can't wait!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
OMG OMG OMG GIRL-I HAVE BEEN DYING TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD DO-*giggling* Well atleast he fainted with a smile on his face and this WAS BEYOND PERFECTION GIRL! Now I have to wonder what her friends will think and say when they find out! I am dying here but what a BLISSFUL FEELING IT LEAVES ME!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Listen hear Life-you have REALLY REALLY got a TANGLED WEB WEAVED here in this story and I WILL BE DAMNED IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETELY BLOWN ME AWAY!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
UHOH THIS CANNOT BE GOOD! I am glad he finally realizes her life was PURE AGONY TOO! I have to wonder what Theo is going to think about the baby? That is DEFINITELY a major shock to be told you're pregnant especially when you ARE NOT EXPECTING IT! I am ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT Theo's thoughts now!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I agree with the Doctor-she needs to relax a little bit BUT again I also understand where she is coming from too! I hope Jayden is fine and out of the mafia! I cannot wait for more and I have more chapters to catch up on! Ophelia is too young to have all this stress of chaos-she deserves some peace and happiness!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
OH MY-this didn't go so well now did it? I know he has a right to be somewhat angry at her leaving him but he didn't make things easy on her either and I don't blame her one bit with the life she has had to live-sometimes I wish I could claim amnesia and easily leave things behind-GREAT CHAPTER Life!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
WOW Life-another PERFECT CHAPTER! I have to WONDER if she would have called Theo her boyfriend if the other guy wasn't so creepy. I had to grin thru this and I MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE WATCHING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!
macy8 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
omg cant wait for the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
OK HOOKED like a trout on a LINE-you have me SQUIRMING ALREADY! I am surprised she isn't fighting it and he is living with her now-you have REALLY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! I couldn't help but start crying at the end of this chapter-I WOULD ALWAYS KISS my sons while babies and young ON THE FOREHEAD AND EACH EYE AND TELL THEM 'I love you now, Ilove you always and I love you forever and a day' damn Life-not only was it NOSTALGIC for me-IT WAS PURE POETRY AND POIGNANT!
Nami98 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
AWWW! LKASJFLKASJFKLASFJ SO AWESOME! Update soon x3
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What? Ophelia? I really like the main character...

Sorry, immature at times. I'm really enjoying this, I hope you continue.

Hermie