Reviews for Into The Snow
katayoku.no.tori chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Although you have edited a lot of the chapter's grammar, I feel that you could work a bit on your descriptions and make them a little less choppy. You need to show, not tell. Though, I know you've been working on your writing skills, because of what you've showed my of the next chapter. Maybe once you've finished the story I can help you edit it. :) Great job so far, and I wish you more luck on the next chapters!
katayoku.no.tori chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's nice to see that you have edited the prologue! I think it flows a lot better than it did before, now that you've fixed some of the grammar errors. It's definitely an interesting way to start out your story, and it's a surprise that not very many people have read and reviewed it. Well, I guess the only way is to keep on trying and adding more and more to your story and series! Looking forward to seeing your changes of the very first chapter. :)
Carmon chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I love this chapter! Great idea making Launo someone who has never seen green or other colors before. I can imagine that Kat has the same personality as one of your friends? I won't say any names.
Carmon chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story far. I think the fox is a great addition to the story and hope to see him in the future chapters! One sugestion would be to add more emotion when Launo's father is taken as that had to be pretty traumatic. Other than that, keep up the good work!
graydeaux chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
OH my gosh, I love this story. I'd give some critique but... I don't have any :(. It kinda reminds me of Avatar: The Last Airbender, even though they are almost completely different. That didn't make much sense, did it? ANYWAYS, again I love your story, please update soon!
-Gray
graydeaux chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
OH MY GOSH I love this story so far!