Reviews for LotWR Book Six: Forever Fifteen
dreamerwaking chapter 15 . 1/14
Nice ending to another great story. So now they have Jarell's threat looming in the background, and now the worry of being exposed to the general public and we know how that usually goes down...badly :(

I'm looking forward to reading on with the next story. Well done yet again.
dreamerwaking chapter 14 . 1/13
I was so caught up in the gushy, fluffy stuff of that chapter, I actually forgot about Shade. I'm very pleased to see her awake and alert again though. The question is - how has the vampire bit affected her?
dreamerwaking chapter 13 . 1/12
Well, that chapter certainly didn't disappoint ;) Great action! I loved how Corbin disposed of Gallus. He is however only the latest in a line of arrogant and delusional beings to cross Corbin, as I suspect he is only one of the long line of many to come.

There is still the question of Shade's fate...
dreamerwaking chapter 12 . 1/11
It looks like Amanda isn't the only one with a bad temper at the moment. I'd say that Corbin is likely to make short work of the refinery and the feral vampires in it. The question is, who will get to Gallus first, Corbin or Amanda? Either way I don't like his chances.
dreamerwaking chapter 11 . 1/10
Good news for Corbin. Being able to change at will is a huge step forward. Although Lydia and Gale aren't too happy about him giving himself up as a 'mock hostage', I have no doubt that Amanda will be furious. She feels guilty enough already about their situation and is desperate to protect them, especially Corbin. I'm sure if he goes without her, she'll be hot on his heels.

I'm hoping Shade will recover soon. The longer it takes for her to get well, the more I'm thinking that she isn't going to escape the vampire bite unscathed. It's going to change her some how, I can't wait to find out.
dreamerwaking chapter 10 . 1/9
More action and drama. I love it! I can see that Lydia's gift is still growing, now she is able to project her thoughts into the heads of others outside her family.

I don't envy the guy who'd been hired to kidnap Lydia and Corbin. I'm sure he's going to be telling a few interesting stories before Corbin's through with him. That's assuming that Amanda doesn't get to him...She's not in a very good mood at the moment, is she? ;)
dreamerwaking chapter 9 . 1/8
I really liked the ending to that chapter: "Which name would you prefer to call me by?" - "I prefer to call you...mine."

That line certainly got Corbin the reaction he was hoping for, to lift Amanda's spirits. Sometimes the past can weigh far more after a period of time has elapsed, far more than they weighed at the time the events occurred. I'm sure Amanda will find a way to work through her issues with her past, building her relationship further with Corbin in the process.

Great writing :)
dreamerwaking chapter 8 . 1/6
It's good to see Shade improving, although Gideon hasn't given any indication who he thinks things might go since it was a vampire bite that currently has so gravely ill. Will she return to being exactly what she was before or become something else?

I feel for Amanda. I couldn't have been easy to drop her past revelation on the group even though none of them would think any worse of her.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things pan out.
dreamerwaking chapter 7 . 1/5
I'm sure that Amanda had a very good reason for abandoning Gallus during her escape, some unforseen circumstance that may have arisen that had forced her to abandon him?

I don't like her chances of getting an opportunity to explain her side of things without another blood bath. A vengeful vampire with a vendetta against her is going to cause them a lot of headaches. Gallus might think he has the upper hand against her, but I don't particularly like his chances against Amanda now that he's threatened Corbin and his family. She'll be like a grizzly bear defending her cubs.
dreamerwaking chapter 6 . 1/4
Lanorra? This doesn't sound good. It sounds to me like a spiteful vampire aiming to make Amanda pay by harming what is dear to her, Corbin and his family. Could I be right?

A great chapter. Nail biting suspense all the way through. Will Shade live? I suspect so, but the bigger question is, will she become a vampire too or will the bit affect her natural abilities in some strange way?

Can't wait to find out.
dreamerwaking chapter 5 . 1/1
Obviously the vampire's bite renders Gale's gift useless. I sincerely hope that if Shade isn't going to recover to be the person she used to be, instead of dying, I hope she can transform into a vampire. I'm sure that outcome would only enhance her natural gift of speed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
dreamerwaking chapter 4 . 1/1
I couldn't wait to find out what happened, I had to keep reading and I certainly wasn't disappointed, only now I'm just as eager to find out what happens to Shade. I'm hoping that a single bite from a vampire doesn't infect her.
dreamerwaking chapter 3 . 1/1
Such a nail biting end to another great chapter. I love the suspense you've built up. I'm sure the vampires can't get inside the manor now that it has a protective ward on it, but I'm a little worried about Corbin. Even in his Protector's form, he may out matched by a horde of vampires.
dreamerwaking chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
It appears that their temporary reprieve from the stressors of supernatural life is about to come to an end. No doubt the figure on top of the theatre was one of the newly arrived vampires. The description of the amulet he was wearing sounds very interesting. I'm sure it has some devious purpose, I can't wait to find out what it is.
dreamerwaking chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very interesting start. More vampires in town could really liven things up and possibly compromise Gideon and Amanda's precious anonymity. The new Vampires may even see them as an unwelcome competition. I'm sure they're going to cause all manner of problems for them all.

I can't wait to find out what you have planned ;)