Reviews for The Mending of a Heart
Doing It Live chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
HI! I absolutely love your stories. Lucy and Raice's story was awesome and I'm excited to find out more about them in mending of a heart! I'm constantly waiting for an email that tells me that you've posted a new chapter. I can't wait to see Trent finally fight for May's heart and to hopefully read about Abeline's story. :) at first i was like "Trent! you selfish bastard!" but now I can see how complicated he is and how many layers he has in his personality. Can't wait to read more! :)
another2ndchance chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
First of all Happy Birthday! I really like your stories. I wonder what's is going on with Trent and Smith. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kara P chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter! :D
Ladyodd chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
YAY, I like Trent, he was just misunderstood in the last book. Now he knows that Lucy was not really meant for him. Maybe Braiden's mate is the other sister?
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
OMG GIRL-I read this with a PERMANENT and PERPETUAL smirk the whole way thru it-I did come to somewhat dislike Trent but I ALSO UNDERSTOOD where he was coming from and I AM THRILLED HE FOUND HIS MATE! I like May-she may be quiet and demure BUT I think she has FIRE and GRIT in her too. I ESPECIALLY LOVED it when Trent fought so hard to control himself and I wanted to CRY when he told her she deserved better-I THINK May WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIM! I am sooooooo EXTREMELY GLAD you add alittle from the other story in here too-I do miss Raice and Lucy BUT I really MISS BRAEDEN-I think in that story he was one of my ALL TIME FAVES-EXCEPT for the young one that 'YOU' KILLED OFF-please forgive me my mind isn't working and I can't remember his name tho I will remember in the morning when it isn't important-I know it starts with a J-LOL stupid me!
Night-both you and your sister are AMAZING and TALENTED WRITERS-I would love to see your writings published-THEY ARE THAT EXCEPTIONAL!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I just love this chapter! I loved the seen with trent and may it shows how much he loves her. I think that they will make the perfict cuple. It was her heat that made him lose controle and he felt so bad that advantige of may. I think he has changed and that what happend in the past was just unfortunet and he regrets it. I know that him and may will be great together thay just need to work things out. I cant wate for the next chapter. I will be looking for it with great antisapation. Please post soon im begging you! PLEASE! Lol. I loved how you let us know more about the outher careters too.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
great chapter! i was missing Lucy and Raice, and I hope we get a bit more of them in coming chapters! Also I think May will make a good mate for Trent! can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I loved this chapter sorry it took me so long to get to it. I cant wate to read more i just love trent and may they are so cute together. I cant wate to find out what happens next i hope trent dont get into to much trouble by smith. Well i hope you update soon i cant wate looking forward to reading more soon.
Montara chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
They really are an unlucky pair ... always interrupted :))
country gurl18 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
StaNdUPtomE chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Poor May,
DianaArty89 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Oh no! Not that I care too much about Trent but I care about May's feelings.
Kara P chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I can already tell this is going to be a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
cloned chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I agree! I have a feeling this story's going to be much better! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next :)
xx
Venetiangrl92 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
loving May and Trent so far! i do hope smith chills out soon and gives Trent a chance... i wonder what kind of trouble Abeline is going to cause, i hope it's not too bad...

Great chapter! hope she gets over her heat soon, so he can regain some control! can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »