Reviews for The Mending of a Heart
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Omg i loved it. Sorry it took me so long to read this my my dog ate the chager to my tablet so i had to wate to get my new cord to be able to read this. I just loved this and i cant wate to read the next two. Im so happy they had a happy ending. Keep up the good work and please post the next two soon.
Ladyodd chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Great way to end it. A little ending and then a cliff hanger :)

Looking forward to reading more of the stories.

Thanks for the update!
Black is Beautiful chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story so much! Can't wait for the next one!
WannaFlyFree4ever chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
wats thhe name of the next book?
x3bbyshortie chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
Love the story. Ur a good writer but sometimes it feels like the story is very choppy. You jump from idea to idea while trying to make the story flow. I would suggest you clearly finish each event with detail before jumping into another. But otherwise great story. I am looking forward to reading abelines story
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
No! Poor Abeline! Where is Ranger? ! Amazing chapter! I'm excited for May and Trent.
Christina Elizabeth chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Good ending ev9en with the cliffhanger
rubybooby chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Beautiful story, I am in love With Trent and May! xx
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
WHAT WAS THAT?! What happened a to her? Does he claim her, or does ranger save her? I must know!
DarkValley chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
that was amazing cant wait for the next one
Alaeryel chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Happy 4th to you also-and this was ABSOLUTELY BEYOND MY IMAGINATION! I want Roy torn up into little bittie pieces! Poor Abeline-just hold on a little longer-the cavalry is on its way! I hate to see Braiden go but he needs to do what he needs to! I am curious to see these new characters in Riven's pack and how they play out! I am also DYING to know how Smith will take the news of being a 'grandpa'-probably as excited as Barbara-I would be! Although I know this story has ended and there is more to come, I am saddened at its completion but CONGRATULATIONS GIRL-VERY VERY WELL DESERVED!
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN AND AGAING BLOODY FU**ING HELL GIRL! I fainted, coughed up blood from the shock and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! GO BARBARA-she is one exceptional woman and mother! May is going to be pregnant-I am as giddy as hell here! Well it would have to be the guy or girl but I don't recall either of them in either of these stories but names could have been changed, plastic surgery done BUT I definitely cannot wait for the other story-COMPLETE, TOTAL, FANTABULOUS JOB HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
One I am not even going to try to guess because I probably shouldn't read when I am tired-LOL! I cannot believe Braiden has been faking the others out! I am glad to see there will be more coming to the pack! I wanted to cry when Logan stopped the van and apologized to Trent-very touching! I also loved how Barbara and May forced their way along with him and Brandi not happy about it! I am running out of words to express how much I love your writing and your stories BUT DAMN TO HELL YOU ARE ONE AMAZING, BRILLIANT WRITER!
Ladyodd chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
I bet Drew's girl will be back, since he has been all sad.

Thanks for the update:)

Have a fun and safe 4th :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
Yay! Amazing chapter :) A few mistakes though like when she eyed trent and his mother, it should have been 'two' and when trent was explaining what happens with his Wolf it should have been, 'not always in agreement'. Anyway, I can't wait for the epilogue ;)
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »