Reviews for The Mending of a Heart
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Amazing chapters :D Loved this!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
So sad, I hope Logan and Trent can figure out their troubles. And Trent and May save their relationship. I love your story. Please update soon.
Ladyodd chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Ah thanks for the update :)

Poor Trent must be so hard on him, feeling hated :(
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
I'm so excited for Abeline and Ranger's story! They are like my favourite couple! :D And Ranger is definitely my fave character ;)
Loved the chapter! I hope May can forgive Trent ;)
Update soon!
Ladyodd chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Hmmm so what is Ranger, vampire?
Glad Trent told her finally but she needs to understand that he wont hurt her.

Thanks for the update

jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
I loved this wate to read more. Please up date soon and i cant wate to read about ranger and aneline.
Prodigee123 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
this is good
Prodigee123 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
yes write about abilene and ranger!
nove1198 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
So excited for Abeline's story! D

K, so Ranger is definitely not human. But he must be something wicked strong to be able to bend the bars of the cage. Is he a bear? I don't even know if that's possible.

Can't wait for May and Trent's happy ending! They really seem to be perfect complements for each other. )
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I loved it! I cant wate to read what happens next please update soon!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I just seen that you had posted ive been wating forever and i finaly seen that you did i just had to read. I loved what went on with may and trent. Whats up with dez and riven? Going to the next chapter review more then.
another2ndchance chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
May and Trent's relationship seems to be progressing. As long as she doesn't call the council on him there isn't a lot of things that can get between them. If Ranger isn't human then what is he? I find it ironic that Smith wants to kill both of his daughters mates. Trent because he mated with May and Ranger because he's crazy and hates wolves... I hope that Ranger doesn't kill him he really is a good Dad despite his out of control reactions to his daughters mates lol. Roy is CRAZY but I believe in Abeline so hopefully she'll survive and manage to keep him from mating with her. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.
nove1198 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Ug, still so much tension! I know that's what makes a good story, but, but . . .UG. ;)

I swear, if Roy claims Abeline, I will jump in this story and kill him myself. Just the thought makes my skin crawl. When he was whipping her like that, my claws came out. For reals.

So glad that Trent told May and not Ranger. I agree it definitely needed to come from him. If Dez messes everything up . . . ! Gah. I'm emotionally involved with these characters. )
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Another amazing chapter :D I have to admit Ranger is probably my favorite character. He's so mysterious... can't wait for more! :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013