Reviews for The Mending of a Heart
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
YAY! I loved it. Im so glad Trent finally marked May. Please update SOON!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
HOLY HELL Night-ANOTHER AMAZING CHAPTER! Trent is so BEFUDDLED right now and not TOTALLY ACCEPTING OF HIS FEELINGS but I can understand why he feels the way he does! I NEARLY FELL out of my chair with LAUGHTER and SHOCK at May's threat and YAY HE TALKED TO HIS MOM tho probably didn't help anything but her reaction was PRICELESS! Lord girl-that boy has some MAJOR issues to deal with but it is fun watching him with her!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I cant wate to see how may reacts to trent now. I bet she will be mad. I wonder who the other wolf was she was playing with.

Did you know she has a forth book for the wolf ones shes working on. You can read it on here.
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
DAMN Night-sorry for late read but HOLY CRAP-WHAT ANOTHER AMAZING CHAPTER! My HEART is breaking for Trent and DAMN IT TA HELL GIRL-you caught me off guard with the nightmare-I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY HAPPENING and I was SCREAMING at Trent. I am pulling for him with all my might! I think May is good for him but his fighting it and his own fear of himself and what he's done IS DEFINITELY taking a toll on him! I cannot wait for for more to see what you decide to throw at me next-LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
Kara P chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Aw Cam is a sweety! :) This story is getting so good, and sorry I didn't review the last few chapters, I just got to them. ; I hope Candy starts liking school better.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This was a wonderfull chapter i loved it and i like how you have everyone working on stuff and its not just fighting or everyone sitting around. I like how your giving an insite to the way they all live. It makes it seem more real. I cant wate to read more. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the storys i'm reading but i found a really good one called a wolfs duty and theres two more books to it. You cant get them on here because the auther had to take them down because people kept trying to pass them off as there own. But if you want to know more about them let me know and i can tell you more. I'm looking foward to reading more so please please post soon.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Abeline does need to mind her own business! I hope May and Trent fix the between them soon! also i do like Cam, looking forward to more of him!
Great chapter! can't wait for the next one! xoxo
csorciere chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
The fear that May feels is definitely concerning. However, after seeing him do what he did even if he was just trying to protect her, it is easy to see where the fear comes from. Then of course, you know that she doesn't want her family upset over anything and the fact that her father doesn't seem to believe that Trent is her mate makes it even more difficult on this one. There are so many interfering in one way or the other mending that rift is going to be quite the challenge. I think that the two of them need be away from others so that they can get to know each other.

I do wonder what is eating at Trent other than the nightmares of his past. However, I am quite confident all will be revealed in time.

Honestly, I don't know about Candy. Maybe she wants to help, but her telling Riven that Trent has gone crazy seems more detrimental than anything. The more people that know about Trent's current issue, the more difficult it is going to be for him to overcome.

Well done, I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Her nightmare can be a product of what happened that day but can mean her doubts, too. I mean, she had another wolf pretending that he was her mate so that must have made her not so trusting in men so this can be another problem beside Trent being so violent.
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER Night! Sorry took so long to read but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Thank God she stopped him and he didn't die and I think May and Candy would make GREAT FRIENDS! I ADORE both stories and I DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT for Braiden's and Candy and Drew's story! I wasn't quite sure if Jim KNEW the whole story but as beta he would and that answered my question. Trent is digging himself into deeper shit but I think Jim is right-May would be good for him. I can also see why Trent would question the mate thing but I also think he is as dumb as a sack of rocks too-the 'mine' at first sight with May and the feeling there should be enough for him to know it is true but what he thought regarding Lucy and everything that happened would cause some self doubt too. MAGNIFICENT JOB GIRL!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I'm so glad you updated i cant wate to read moor. I love to read about the other charecters cant wate to read more about them. Please update soon.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
liked that candy was there too! great chapter! glad he didn't kill the guy... i hope someone can help trent... can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
another2ndchance chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
It seems like Jim has all the answers this chapter. I guess it's because Trent doesn't have any of them lol. I've basically been racking my brain to figure out what's wrong with Trent's wolf but. I can't seem to figure it out. Maybe he's a different type of wolf than the others or a new breed. Or maybe his wolf is just out of control I have no clue but I can't wait to find out. I doubt I'll have to wait long , you're really good with updating much better than some other writers on here. Candy is getting suspicious of Trent. I would be too if I had such a lack of information. I wont' be forgetting about her any time soon lol.
Montara chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Who should May blame because Trent's wolf is in control? Trent or his alpha for not training him? In the first story, Riven let his people physically untrained and now we can see a member of his pack unable to control his wolf...Riven should take better care of his pack...

I like Jim's advice...he should have an honest talk with May, telling her what is wrong with him...this way she can see that he trust her, wants her but needs time.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »