Reviews for The Mending of a Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Good story, I like how it has picked up where the other one left off and you have included some of the same people,.looking forward to reading more of this story.
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Well-I can say I never saw this one coming-May going to town with them and then the other wolf hassling May. I knew Trent was bound to lose it at some time and I 'don't' think you would have him kill someone in front of witnesses so I think May stops him in time. I have missed Drew and Candy too more of Braiden and Michael tho. OH HOW PLEASED I AM WITH Candy that she stood up to the BITCH and I would really like to see her hurt Lauren in some smaller way anyway!
Another BEAUTIFUL chapter AND OUT OF THIS WORLD WRITING AGAIN-Midnight!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
First let me say 'HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!' I meant to atleast get on and wish you one but then boys started up! I hope you had a GREAT DAY!

Now the review: OH BLOODY HELL AGAIN girl-I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MESMERIZED with this story! Both of them have a haunted past to try to deal with and I can kinda see Trent's side about staying away from May-HE IS A WALKING CONTRADICTION THOUGH! I also can see Smith's side at wanting to PROTECT his daughters and especially May now that she is Trent's mate. AND you are POSITIVELY CORRECT-I HAVE MISSED Braiden MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW-shhhhhh-I think I have a bit of a crush on him! DAMN IF I DON'T WISH that I could find a guy in real life like one of your characters here!
another2ndchance chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Trent seems to have so many different mood swings. One second he's May's mate and the next he isn't, but thischapter and the last one really showed how much he is struggling with all that's happened so far. I almost forgot about Drew and Candy for a minute so I'm glad you brought them back to the forefront of the story. Hopefully Candy survives high school lol.
Montara chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Maybe Trent listened to May and didn't kill that man. He really should treat May better. He can't say that he's not her mate when it suits him and then, when somebody goes near her to go all caveman and shout that he's indeed his mate.

I'm still upset with Trent but not because of Bruno. He betrayed his family and his pack...how can he be trusted? I can understand Smith's reluctance to believe he's his daughter's mate. He wants the best for his "little" girl. :)))

I can understand why you'd want to be 21. In my country the legal drinking age is 18...:)))
Montara chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I hope you had a great birthday!

Well, at least Trent feels remorse for what he did. But May is right, she can be his future...and he's hurting her the way he's acting right now. I wonder why is taking Smith so long to bring May home?
Montara chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I had to go back and read the first story because I realized that this was the sequel. Now I know about Trent and...hmm, May is too good for him. But, because she's so good, she'll forgive him and she'll want to make him whole again. So, because of her and her wants, he should stop running. But I think he still should feel sorry for what he did!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
such a great chapter! i did miss Candy, but i feel so bad for her! also i hope that May did stop him in time! can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Thank You for Candy and Drew! I absolutely love you! Go Candy kick that bitch Lauren's ass! Update Soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I just loved this chapter but i love them all. Lol. I cant wate for the next chapter i know its going to be good. I'll be looking forward to it.
cloned chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope it was a very special day for you :) thanks for the two updates! Looking forward to reading more ...and you're right, it just keeps getting better :D
Venetiangrl92 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Happy belated Birthday! i hope you had a great one! Excellent chapter! i LOVED it! ! i feel so bad for Braiden though, i hope he listens to Lucy! He's got to believe that he'll get better! I so can't wait for chapter 5! xoxo
WannaFlyFree4ever chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Happy late birthday midnight writer,love evluvhaters :)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Hey happy b-day! How does it feel to now be 19? I just love this story. I cant wate to read more. Update soon please.
BattleShip chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Hi,

Your stories are great! I read the first one and then this one within two days. I really like your characters, specially Trent. He's very relatable, and has potential of becoming a very strong person, not that he wasn't strong before. We all makes mistakes, some bigger than others. What is important though is what we do afterwards. One can learn from his or her mistakes or simply kill him or herself. One action is obviously more cowardly than the other.

It'll be interesting to see how Trent learns to cope and move on. Can't wait to read more!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »