Reviews for Conversations with the Enemy
raykay8001 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Please continue! This sounds pretty good for the amount of spy stories that are added onto FP. I love the twists that you've added and I'd like to see you continue. A little more information on Kas would be helpful, all we know so far is that she's got blue eyes. You've done a great job describing other characters, so just apply the same to Kas. CONTINUE
Kie.Alex98 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
The only mistake I noticed was that you said "loose" instead of "lose". Nothing major, I've done it a million times.
I really like this chapter. You are really good. I'll be awaiting your next update.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
A well written chapter. I really like the character Kashmir and I love her name. I believe it's a fitting name (referring to the good things about the place). Smart, strong, independent and spontaneous- all the characteristics of an ideal protagonist. :)
love971 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I found the chapter to be very good. I like the use of language, your description is awesome and the hook at the beginning of the chapter was a great way to start this. I like your character Kas, she seems strong and independent. The fact that she is a hard-ass with a temper will make your story very entertaining.
I did actually notice some small errors, (to instead of too) but nothing that a good editing won't iron out. I also noticed that you switched from present to past tense a couple of times, but again a minor thing.
The dialogue is very realistic and I think you did a good job there.
I cannot wait to read more from you, I look forward to seeing how the story progresses!
- Angie :)
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
First of all, I have become a fan of your screen name.
The prologue is very interesting. I really don't have much to say. Just that- NEXT CHAPTER! QUICK! xD
Kie.Alex98 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is really good. I want you to continue this. I saw no mistakes at all. I always did like when authors began with the end...
love971 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hello there, first of all, I must say that I absolutely adore your screen name.
Regarding the story now, or rather the prologue, WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE A POOR SOUL LIKE MYSELF WITH ONLY A FEW WORDS, TO THE START OF SOMETHING SO AMAZING?! Haha, the prologue was very good, and did exactly what prologues are meant to do, A there. The way you chose to describe everything in so little words was quite smart on your part, you gave enough information to set the story, and to make the reader want more. I love your idea and I really can't wait for the first chapter, I have a feeling you have thought this out quite a bit.
You mentioned this is your first story on Fictionpress, congratulations, keep up the good work and you'll be a best seller in no time.
I really cannot wait for the next chapter, but do not rush, okay?
You asked for constructive criticism, I am afraid I didn't give you any, but that is because I kind of NEED TO READ MORE THAN A FEW WORDS, to be a judge of your punctuation, descriptiveness and the likes.
Again, good job, I look forward to more!
-Angie :)