Reviews for Watcher (Book One)
TheMobBunny chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
love it!
littlelil1991 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I have to say I loved this story with all it's twists and turns. It was sweet, action packed, spivey, and just great overall. I have to say though that the last chapter where she is hormonal and worried that Noah made a mistake and he reassures her that he loves her, it's my favorite part. I'm definitely going to read the second part next.
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Ok short and sweet-as sis is kicking me off of computer and out of her room-you are one AMAZING writer and this was beyond this world-I cannot wait to start the 2nd story tomorrow-I AM IN HEAVEN!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
YAY! One of the most amazing stories I have read!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN-BRILLIANT JOB and gotta go to next chapter-I am dying now!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Well this was quite informative and very very unexpected-my my my she really is quite something else isn't she? I just love Miriam-there is something about her that kinda reminds me of my gramma! What a FANTASTIC job you have done with this story Betty-everytime I think I have something figured out I am proven wrong!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Oh wow-that was a major surprise Betty! It definitely helps me see her in a new light though! I don't blame her for leaving the order and I think there should be some cleaning done within that organization! I didn't think it would be that long before Todd showed up but I figured it would be maybe a couple chapters away-AMAZING story!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Well I was wondering when some action would start and I was not disappointed! She can deny all she wants but it appears they are mates no matter what. This was an amazing chapter for me-great job!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
LOVED IT! I am already in love with Miriam's character-she seems like quite a lot of fun but I also find a hint of mischievousness in her too! Darren really has an issue with trust doesn't he? I have a feeling eventually HE will be one of her biggest supporters but I will just have to read to find out! I love how your mind and imagination works to have come up with this entertaining story.
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Oh now this was great-I had to smile thru the chapter and I LOVED the end of it-perfection!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Very interesting story Betty and I am intrigued so on to the next chapter.
bettyboop1124 chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
That was sweet!
no-maybee-okay chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
love this story so much! usually I hate things with vampires and werewolves but i actually liked it so bravo! i hope you make a book two, that would be amazing.
DefineVintage chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh this is definitely interesting! Cady seems to be a nice main character, strong without coming across as too standoffish. The only part I feel doesn't work is when Todd says "you're going to regret doing that!" or something to that effect (I forgot to copy the sentence and I'm on my phone and going back would mean starting again -,-), it just comes across like a bad hollywood villain, you know?

Otherwise the characters are all likeable and I love how colonel used to date her:p can't wait for more!