Reviews for Hayden and Diamond
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 43 . 10/5/2013
I had a little free time so I came to do a little reading. :) This chapter was beyond funny! :) Except the teacher seemed like he didn't know what side of the fence to be on, especially when he said this:

"Well to be honest, I'm a bit afraid of what will happen once the classes start," told Eleazar to Asphodel. "What if the students are worse than I think? What if one of the students fall in love with me? What if they accidentally get hurt so badly that I get fired, gets on the news and everybody starts to try get rid of me as a result?!"

Yea, maybe he should have waited a while before becoming a teacher considering how indecisive he appeared to be. Plus get Prozac, don't forget about that lol! But over all, good job. :)

And when you get the moment if you haven't already, chapter 28 to my gala has been updated. :) It's that much closer to Nightmare in GF (The Nightmare begins!).

gamelover41592 chapter 44 . 9/30/2013
Lucy is a villain in the series now isn't she?
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Honestly, I don't see the big deal about having a birthday on the same hour and same day. I share my birthday with someone close to me every year. We weren't born within the same hour, but we were born at least 3 hours apart on the same day which is a Wednesday. I'm 8:20am and she's 11:20am on the same day. I mean who cares right? lol! Also under 3:15, you didn't complete the sentence on He also. That's incomplete. But outside of that, great job. :)

Alisi Thorndyke chapter 40 . 9/27/2013
This was pretty good. :) The only thing that would need changing would be when the student stated that they were in a grade bigger then Hayden and Diamond, it's actually they are in a grade higher than they are. :) Other than that, good job. :)

I have time to read one more one shot before going back to studying. :)

My pain is eternal chapter 43 . 9/24/2013
Nice
gamelover41592 chapter 43 . 9/23/2013
well that went well and are you sure Lucy is not a villain?
My pain is eternal chapter 42 . 9/22/2013
Holy crap, I've been reading this for a while! I just never reviewed! I love the story, though I think the ending was a bit abrupt and forced. Just my personal opinion.
gamelover41592 chapter 42 . 9/17/2013
this was good chapter to introduce matthew and thomas to team haymond but I thought Lila was just a one episode nemisis?
gamelover41592 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
wow two things I did not see coming you really now how to change cartoon classics
gamelover41592 chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
well I saw most of this coming when you had Rodney and Helen's birthdays on the same but I was expecting like a mixed party theme that is how you surprised me
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
"The book store flooded with people who were trying to get inside. Some were trying to go through the crowd, some were trying to force their way in and others were jumping over people's head to enter through the upper part nobody reached, the Alpha Girls doing the last method."- Ok buying those school books weren't that serious lol! At least it shouldn't have taken all of that LOL!

Great chapter as always :)

gamelover41592 chapter 39 . 9/2/2013
well mob-wave that was weird and I also have to go to school tomorrow :(
gamelover41592 chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
that was good and something tells me this isn't the last of joscelin?
gamelover41592 chapter 37 . 8/29/2013
that was good and man your working fast
gamelover41592 chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
wow who would have thought Asphodel was a stereotypical(that is what you call someone when they judge someone based on their background right?)
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »