Reviews for Bringing Her Back
Shadowdawn199 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Wow cool but really weird. Still I liked it. Where did they banish him?
Shadowdawn199 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
The necklace looks cool. Like a fox. But yeah, I like this so far. It kinda reminds me of Superman. And this chapter made almost no sense, like it was only the last four lines that made any sense. I have a feeling that is for a reason. Going to keep reading now.
Doctor is crying chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
OMG!
3 3 So Brillantly awesomemazing
mind is so blown
THe Doctor rules chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
3 OMG!
TO AWESOME FOR WORDS
A Pencil in her hand chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Okay, favorite chapter, check! I love this one! Sorry I didn't get a chance to review before. :P I was really busy! I love the part where she blacks out from healing Sterling. Dude, really? Cutting a hole in yourself? What if she couldn't fix you?! XD

My critique for today (Only one because I'm too lazy to find any more) is this: 'I stayed there for a good two hours, until I heard a hold bang...' (Did you mean, "Loud" bang? )

Anyway, I'm a gonna read the next chappie now! Yay!
The Doctor chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
She is going to remember that she has a brother right? Cause it will be all sad if she doesnt
ohh and I still love ryder
Doctor Who Rules chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
WOW! still AWESOME or amazing or fantastic or Great or brillant
I still love Ryder
Doctorwho chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic
brillant
good
great
im in love with ryder
AWESOME
( you wanted new words)

Love the Doctor
A Pencil in her hand chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
This chappie was...AWESOME! This is one of my favorites! :D I love how you made her be more surprised with each power, that made it so much more believable, and EPIC!

My favorite part was the one where she had to pretend that she was still Kara in front of Sterling. That had some nice emotion, especially when she knows that the Kara in the wood isn't really her. :D Yay!

My critiques for today: 'I didn't want to lose these memories, I just couldn't bare it!' (Bear, not Bare)

' Everything I learned I would run into Ryder's arms and he'd spin me around.' (I wasn't sure what you were trying to say here. Perhaps, a clarification? :D )

That's all! :D I really like the emotion in this chappie! Great job! :D
Doctorwho again2 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
RYDER I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH HIM
AND DOCTOR WHO KICKS ASS
I really love this story

Love Doctorwho is way better than smallville
DoctorWho Again chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I love Ryder
And Doctor who is so much better
A Pencil in her hand chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
AH! They KISSED! ""No," he said back. "This is a kiss."' Oh, Ryder! *Swoons* XD Very good! I can't believe that you posted TWO chappies today! Awesomeness cubed! :D Thanks so much for clarifying those two sentences. :)

My critique for today (Again . XD)

I am rather befuddled when it comes to the part where she gains Telepathy.

I wasn't sure why no one made a bigger deal out of that. I know that I would be a little more disturbed/awestruck if I suddenly was able to read someone's mind! Ryder and Kara sort of just brushed it off as nothing. Like, "Oh cool, I've got another power. Check." XD

Maybe with future powers, she could be a little more freaked out when she gains them? I don't know, I think that that would make it a bit more believable!

Sorry, my critique is kind of large! I just want to make this story even MORE amazing! :D

Great chappie, and I am really loving that KISS!

Ryder, ROCKS! *Swoons again* XD
DoctorWho Again chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I love Ryder I love Ryder I love Ryder
doctorwho wins chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
AWESOME
A Pencil in her hand chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Ooh! She's regaining her past! :D Help her, Ryder! You want to hear some thing weird? When I first read this, I thought Sterling was her age and that she was going to kind of fall for him! I actually think that would be interesting, but I see now that that's not really where this is going. :P Ah, well. XD

YESSS! You got another reviewer! And it's about time. :P I wondered how long it would take until people discovered this story!

My critiques for today: ' Even ever I did he yelled at me to keep trying.' (I wasn't sure what was being said here, could you clarify in the next author's note?)

And here I was a bit confused. First Kara says that she doesn't have control over her powers. '"My powers come when they come. I don't have any control over them."'

Then she goes on to say that that isn't true, but she contradicts this by adding that Ryder told her that the powers ARE random.

' Ryder had told me that our powers came to us at random times, some events in our lives made a power come to the surface.'

That's all for now! (I hope you don't mind my critiques, I was taught that they help you get better, so I hope you know that I'm trying to be a helpful beaver! :D )

Great job, I love that you update super quick! :D