Reviews for Sleep, Baby, Sleep
Scott Myers chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Love it! What is the English translation to the German?
Debz chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This chapter is awesomely sad. Yet such an amazing storyline :')
Debbz chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Really love this story so far, LOVE IT I'M TELLING YOU! :)
Debbz chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
...I almost wanted to cry, this story is sweet, sad, kind of happy(?), but anyway this is really touching :)
Benedict A.86 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
...The most twisted love story ever told...

I really don't know what to write down here. I'm broken, as my eyes burn with unwilled tears. Emotions... So crystal clear. This beats most of the cheesy romance I read over the years.

You have a gift.
OddlyEmotional chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
This is amazing i mean creepy, insane, and different this is so your area of strength so please continue
Thespian Revolutionary chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
W-wow. Y-you've reduced me to stutters.
Thespian Revolutionary chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Howdy again! God, your writing style is so special. I think the killing things was a little extreme, but the love that flits around this story is amazing.
Benedict A.86 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
The characters are very very deep, very touching. This was kinda romantic to me seriously. It was a new depth of emotions, reminiscent of shakespearean romance, I was teary eyed. But I don't think this will go well under 'romance' either.
Well scary... The part where she stabbed his cheek... That was scary. It was like...awww what a cute... Then...aargh b***. Yes.
Benedict A.86 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ok this was more of a sad, touching story than a scary one, But...

It reminded me of 'Helpless'. The first piece of yours I read. A story that welled tears from my eyes. I was just sent back to that same emotional state. I must say, you have a knack for tugging at a person heartstrings. By God, I hope I do not face such a loss.

Excellent narration as usual. Simple prose. Error free (well I didn't notice any).

Although I feel I must say, that it was kind of detrimental that piece was so similar to helpless. Cause one can find themselves unconsciously comparing the two, and thruthfully, it pales next to helpless. Just my opinion though.

I can't get why you don't have more readers.

Well I'll go get my kerchief now. You keep writing okay.
Thespian Revolutionary chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow. Just wow. Chilling and lyrical and beautiful.