Reviews for Take My Pride
JessieGT chapter 1 . 6/25
When will this be available to buy?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30
Ugh. Pissed that this is taken down. How typical.
Upset chapter 1 . 3/16
Your bio sounds so rude. You have every right to be upset about your work being stolen from you, but the way you have worded that part of your bio sounds super haughty and annoying. This is the internet. Stuff gets stolen. You let your followers know who did it, pull up your boots, and move on. I enjoyed your works until I realized you were taking them down because of some 'stolen' debacle. The fact that you're going to punish all of your followers because of one person's act is kinda stupid, and your bio response to it sucks. Taking your stories down and expecting money? Pft! You lost my support with that. Work being stolen sucks, but being such a poor sport about it is worse.
Fionaalex chapter 37 . 7/4/2015
Thank you very much for this great and moving story
Naime Namei chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
One word to describe the whole story but mostly the epilogue: 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'
morningstorm70 chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
This is like my 3rd 4th time reading this definitely one of my favs
Just wanted you to know
sugarjet chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
Another wonderful story. I can not begin to describe how much I love your writing.
Seraera chapter 37 . 7/30/2014
Well, I think I have completed all your stories. This one is my favorite out of all of them. I guess I kind of thought that I would love 366 days because it's the one you published but, this and Abomination were my favorites. Well the reason why I loved this one? Corey and Mitch are so well fleshed out and the back and forth of I love him but he doesn't really love me, was just enough not be annoying at parts. The reason I might like this story more is because I have some weird fascination with sex worker stories.
ConqueredKing chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
Wow. That was ... Wow!
I really like your writing! The oneshots and the long stories are really good.
maxe chapter 37 . 5/31/2014
THIS STORY IS SO DAMN PRECIOUS TO ME
SamyJo10 chapter 36 . 5/12/2014
Well, since Mitch refused to, I cried a little for him. THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE. And really funny too. Corey has a way if being adorable and inappropriate simultaneously. XD I love those boys too much to express.
Question, though: isn't 7 years too long for how long Corey's parents waited for reconciliation? Cuz Corey is 24 and was 19 when that went down, according to the story.
I'm glad that they're at the show, though, and that Mitch is, too. :)
(PS How exactly is Corey going Mitch a blowjob a way to calm him down and solve any problem but Mitch's own desire? XD)
SamyJo10 chapter 34 . 5/12/2014
YAY! I'm glad that worked out! I'm just dropping a quick comment to get to the me t chapter, but I wanted to say I'm really happy about it :) They're all so cute and I any wait to see how they live together, especially when Corey tells Mitch about how he made up with his parents. :3 (If he ever remembers to..)
SamyJo10 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Okay, here's my biggest problem with their split: besides the part about Corey's birth mom (which he shouldn't have such a problem with cuz then he wouldn't have been born), the reaction to Corey being mad at his adoptive parents is ridiculous. I get it, it hurts in comparison to where Mitch is standing, but someone in life will ALWAYS have it worse (until you get to the very bottom, but that's a technicality) or just as bad. But that doesn't mean an individual can't feel hurt, betrayed, or upset. With Corey growing up in the safety net he did, finding out his parents never bothered to tell him something that important changes his entire world and he loses that base trust that all kids come with as a default in their parents. He's allowed to be upset! (Maybe not for as long, but everyone comes to terms with things at different rates.) As for his real mom, well, for most people that is something to look down on. But the beautiful thing about his relationship with Mitch is that he can learn to appreciate her and where he came from. He just needs to make up with his parents and talk it out with Mitch.
I'm sorry I got all ranty. I hate it when people lack perspective. And I tend to treat characters like they're real people and I'm hearing their story through a friend, or they are my friends and I have to put up with their ignorant crap.
Now I need to see how they're going to fix this and cry over Mitch shutting down and going back!
SamyJo10 chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
I have one response: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Ahem.. Sorry.

But seriously, Corey gave up on them because of /that/? Very prick-worthy. Mitch may have overreacted a but there, but it was justified.
SamyJo10 chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Hahaha Oh my, I don't think I've ever read something so awkward/embarrassing before, and I've read a lot of those types of things. XDD I don't blame your writing skills at all, that's just me in a nut-shell.
Man, you really can't help but love Corey. As ridiculous and stupid as he is, he has a way of worming his way into your affections. I already really like and understood from the get-go, so no problems there. I just love these characters! XD
315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »