Reviews for Take My Pride
marginal-utility chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Too bad Mitch can't leave his family. He can't go to Europe with the band.
MagnificentFern chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
I really like how your fiction is going right now :) can't wait to see how the situation evolves from here. cheers :p
Skyless11 chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
uuuuuuh door-step sex! kinkeeey! xD joking xD Mitch is making important stepss! Good lad, mitch, good lad!
ramblingrobin chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Have I mentioned I love this story? Because I love this story. I really look forward to your updates.
marginal-utility chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Mitch can't claim its all business after getting mad about cheating!
Light. Is. Me chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
You can't possibly be sorry for making me cry as you did it again! :(
Or maybe it's just me being Light and thinking weird things.

Anyway good news is that I can sit by my computer with my fingers crossed waiting for each next chapter because my exams are over! Yay!
Bad news is that without a next chapter every hour I'll likely get seriously crazy so. . . Yah!
quayjahn chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I think, I never wrote that, but this story is ongoing story! I'm looking forward to every update. They came a long way already!
creativesmarts chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Yay! Things are going to get better, hopefully. I can't wait for the next chapter:)
P.S. I don't know why, but I really love the fact that Mitch is a good singer, at least according to his siblings.
TheLimitBeyond chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
luvu.alwayz19 chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Why!? You have to write the next chapter!
Light.Is. Me chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
You made me cry in this chapter! :(
Also I'm not sure how but Mitch reminds me a bit like a cross between Taylor and Kasey. . .
marginal-utility chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Nicki should be banished to Mars or somewhere where he can't cause any trouble.
ramblingrobin chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Oh Noes! Damn Nicki!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
Oh, God. Holy Lord. You're trying to kill me. Goodness.
It was incredible, anyway. Still painful.
Skyless11 chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
hah. well this chapter is kind of twisted ijs xD you have a twisted mind xD of all the possible impediments to their love you had to send Nikki xD poor Corey he must feel so pathetic atm xD and if Corey is feeling like this and stops pushing, where does it go? I highly doubt Mr. Aries (I bet Mitch is Aries, he's too stubborn to be anything else D:) will go on the offensive himself, will he?
I just hope this hasn't crushed Corey's will...
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »