Reviews for Take My Pride
Anon chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Oh maaaaan. Thanks for updating. I'm really looking forward to the next one.
ForeverWasteAway chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Hey, I enjoyed this chapter but just some constructive criticism..
The interview in the tabloid was really unrealistic. The way it was presented in the magazine, the questions asked, and basically just how much information Corey gave.

I've noticed this with a couple of your stories, but you tend to just lay everything out and have a character bluntly state their observations about someone/a situation. I think you need to find a way to communicate it more subtly and less in your face. Amanda does it a lot. The way she talks to Mitch is not really realistic. It doesn't seem at all like she's actually having a conversation with another character... it seems more like you're using that as an opportunity to inform the readers of the situation. Oh my god I'm really bad at articulating what I'm trying to say. I can't really explain it, but I hope you kind of get what I mean?
Astir-Lewis chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Noooooooooo! Why does he have to run away from it! Accept the love Mitch! Accept it! Corey loves you, come baaack! You and Shonda Rhimes (Scandal) , always snatching my wig. Now I have to wait till next week. Great as always!
Love,
Astir
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Yay! Updates on this story make me happy!
Skyless11 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
well purrrr purrrr purrrr xD it's all coming along pretty nice :D I'm quite curious how corey will deal with it :D since, obviously, mitch won't do anything about it, if only just to make it worse xD
anyway
not sure if you'll like it, but this chapter really reminded me of watch?vX5G9tIe84lE xD for some reason xD
creativesmarts chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Yay, another update:) I love that Mitch initiated it this time. Also, I can't wait for everyone to meet; that'll be interesting, especially if it's not planned.
Good chapter:)
Dark Day chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
This continues to be a gripping story that's really well written!
morningstorm70 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Love Corey, and Mitch I hope he falls faster he deserves Corey 3
Blank Papyrus chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
This is wonderful so far away. I can't wait til Monday
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
aw this chapter is so cute! I wish the chapters were longer though! Can't wait for more.
Draycono chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
OH MAH GOSH! i love you so much right now! i wonder if thats weird ._. anyways, after having possibly the worst day ive had in years, i logged on to gmail and saw that you put up this story and i was just ecstatic and completely forgot about everything! Thank you SO much for putting this chapter up!

Also, this chapter was amazing :P i like how Mitch is always freakin out about how he kinda does something for himself for once and then hes like CRAP! and i freaking love Corey, he might just be one of my favorite fictional characters ever xD
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Did he do that interview?
morningstorm70 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Oh how I wish for that magic little button that allows one to click and have the whole story done I can't wait for the next update
I love that Amanda is conspiring against her brother 3
allhallowstheless chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
God, I love Amanda. I love Mitch, too. And Rory. I love everyone, really. Just...wow.
ramblingrobin chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Yay! So frickin' cute. I can't wait for the next update!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »