Reviews for Take My Pride
marginal-utility chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Mitch has it made. A guy is paying him to sleep. Not to sleep with him, but just to sleep. lol
Midnights Scream chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Go sneaky Cory go! I'm glad mitch can't resist either. Should hopefully make this easier for both of them. great job! :D
creativesmarts chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
I am so addicted to this story... Can't wait for the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
can't wait for more...
Janie chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
I have to tell you that I just truly love this story. I just want to scoop up Mitch and the kids and protect them. And Corey is so sweet and loving towards Mitch. I love that Corey called and talked to Amanda and she is being sneaky to help them get together. I can hardly wait for that to happen. UGH you are seriously making me test my patience. LOL Great story, keep up the great chapters! :)
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to see what will happen next. And I have a serious hate-on for their mom. You are doing a great job. Please keep it up. Also, I think the sex scenes are plenty sexy.
Light15 chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Good luck in your exams! We can procrastinate then hope for the best together! I mean. . . I am supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow. . .
Skyless11 chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
haha loved it xD planning is good :D wondering now if all will go according to Corey's plan ijs xD
Midnights Scream chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Poor Mitch. He's just got sooooo much going on, but hopefully Corey will give him something to fight for even when his siblings are in a good place. I think Corey is pure adorableness with trying to seduce Mitch. They make a great pair. great job!
Facella chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
I liked this chapter. Watching a movie was definitely a good idea.
Poor Mitch. Now he really is in trouble xD With the way he took control he's obviously losing the fight against himself.
marginal-utility chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
They did not watch the movie after all.
creativesmarts chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Omg, so glad you're not dead. I must've checked for an update at least a dozen times yesterday, and more today.
Anyway, I loved this chapter:) Can't wait until next Wednesday...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
good chapter, can't wait for more!
Light15 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Hey! Back again! I hope everything is going well for you.
Why can't Mitch hate Lauren! She is a stupid waste of . . . Not even space. . . She's a waste of chromosomes! That's how much I hate her.
KILL HER OFF! Otherwise I'm loving the love drama developing! :)
quayjahn chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
I hope that Mitch will take the step to trust Corey... Be open to him and let him take care of him...
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »