Reviews for Take My Pride
foreveran chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
This is so good, they are slowly getting closer and Corey is so sweet he is acting like Mitch is a bf xD and Mitch is all baffled by it :P Anyways cant wait for more!
Skyless11 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
oh, and so it begins! kind of xD
Well I suppose this is actually from where the story starts developing - Mitch realizes he'll probably fall in love, Corey accepts Dominic left for good and is willing to approach Mitch (although I doubt in a romantic way at the moment.)
Actually, I wonder how much will it take for Mitch to develop feelings? I'm kind of curious actually, who will be the first t fall "hard" for the other.

Great chapter, great developments, great story. Until next time!
Light15 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I've been reading this for. . . Sometime and I only just realised the Corey has my middle name. Is that a bad thing?
By the way, I reckon this chapter's my favourite. . . and I can't think why
Vega Nightshade chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
"Why'd you become a prostitute?" - and the words appeared. It couldn't go without them at some point, right? I guess from this point it's an open way to what one could call 'troubles', as in going deeper into it than the guys considered at the very beginning, no pun intended. I must say that for me you're writing the transition from a clients and a prostitute to something seemingly more very nicely. It's not cheesy and/or unbelievable like some I've read. And I really liked how Corey didn't instist at once for more information about why Mitch does what he does and just accepted.
DawnSister chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Three months, a lot can happen in three months. Interesting story, and it just gets better with each chapter. A lover's note? would a lover sign his full name? I don't know, but it was definitely more intimate than a client to his trick who would most likely not have left anything at all.

DS
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Didn't he leave the money?
foreveran chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Review from the last ch- It's smart that Mitch needs to stay away from Corey or he might develop stronger feelings but stillll how will the story progress this is interesting.

Review for this ch- at least Corey having some progress by getting rid of the pictures of him and Nicki. I really want to learn what happened between Corey and his parents I guess with time.
foreveran chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Sorry for not being more clear xD I understand what you are saying about the difference with Mitch and Corey. Love does make you stronger in itself but I assumed with your story it would be they are getting stronger by themselves before they can be together (which is just and assumption which I think you said is wrong?) I'm sorry if this makes no sense I tried to read what i wrote last week to see what I was thinking at the time and then re read your message so I dunno if this new message totally makes sense xD
Light15 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I cannot believe I have missed 9 amazing chapters of a beautiful story because I was studying! I mean, do I not know where my priorities are? Fiction before Non-Fiction! Stupid child. . .
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
good chapter, hope you write a new one soon!
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Poor Joey has a messy job.
Skyless11 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
hmmm this was cute I'd say. I can see corey is slowly getting over Dominic. Hopefully this means he's getting closer to Mitch :D and that means more fun for us xD Though, from what I've seen mitch is very reluctant to compromise anything so that might be a bit hard for corey. Can't wait to see how you are going to create the chance for approach :D
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
awhhh. Poor Corey and his shitty life. Perk him up Mitch...or something. great job!
Astir-Lewis chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Doot doot doot doot! I was sooooo happy to see this :D Randomly albeit. I'm pretty sure they'll get to the actual "Holy shit I'm into you" part and the anticipation is killing me. But hey, the sex in the mean time works fine too :P But yeah, great as always.
-Astir
Ney13 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Yay! Happy, because I didn't read last chapter before now (didn't now it had updated), so there were two chapters! Woot!:D I really like this story. It's rather realistic and has depth.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »