Reviews for Take My Pride
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
awesome story, loved it!
I love happy endings...stories with sad endings are just not worth my time!
creativesmarts chapter 32 . 9/6/2013
My heart was pounding when Rory was talking to his teacher; I had to stop mid-chapter to calm down a bit before I read the rest.
Preposterous chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
Wow oh wow. I love this story to pieces. I'm so glad it's done now. All that anticipation was killing me. Everything in the story worked out so neatly, and it's nice to see Corey and Mitch still going strong, the kids all grown up, and the band still together. Perfect happy ending! Thanks so much for writing this!
Ney13 chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
I seriously want to cry. I can't believe it's over:( It was awesome and I'm going to miss it
creativesmarts chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
*cries*
Um...this update was a big surprise, and the fact that the rest is up is even more of a surprise...I'm going to have to take my time with this, otherwise I'll read it too fast and feel utterly depressed that the story is already over...
Great job, by the way. I feel so broken right now T.T
morningstorm70 chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
OMG THE MOTHER LOAD
Someone was a little busy, that should keep us busy for a day or 2 LOL
Grawesome chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
The shit has finally hit the fan. Looking forward to the next chapter!
calamity jane chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Oh and how the mighty Mitch has fallen. The whole chapter was going along happy and upbeat and then bam! I should have been expecting that haha. I felt sad for both of them, but I really enjoyed Corey's time with the kids. Hope we get more of those.

You are a gifted writer , so keep up the awesome job and thanks for updating. :-)
Starr chapter 29 . 8/22/2013
I like this chapter ! Mixes it up and also shows raw emotion and makes the characters more real to be honest
resalith chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
I have a stuped, huge lump in my throat ): Can't wait for the next chapter!
janichan143 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Finally! I keep waiting for these! Thank you. That was some twist with corey! Your awesome!
Kaylin881 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Aaand...another twist in the roller coaster track... :(
Also, is Mitch your personal chew toy or something? I hope this is the last thing you're going to hit him with.
creativesmarts chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
I thought things were going a little too well...
*sighs* Does this mean Mitch is going to go back to the streets? Everything got messed up so quickly, I didn't even see it coming...I really can't wait for the next chapter.
P.S. Chloe and I have so much in common; I've never read about a character so exactly like me, even a side character.
Preposterous chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
That turned sour pretty quickly. Corey's secret surprised me. I can't believe he's being so immature about being adopted of all things. It really annoys me when people who have fantastic lives because they were adopted get a complex. But enough of me ranting. Mitch really told him off well.
Janie chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Oh come on! Now I like a little angst as much as the next person, but damn! Can Mitch and Corey just catch a break or what! I was finally starting to love reading about them being together a lot more and acting more like boyfriends and then you go and do this. You are a cruel evil person! :) Great chapter.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »