Reviews for Take My Pride
Facella chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Oh my, what a mess. I get why Corey is mad at his parents. They should've told him he was adopted. And I get why he's angry with his biological mother. But maybe he should've tried thinking first before going off on a rant that she was a prostitute when he was just cuddling with one.
The gifts Corey got Mitch for his birthday were brilliant. xD Mitch can't exactly reject clothes for his siblings.
kaylein26 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Like the way this story is turning out. Can't wait for more on Monday. Great story plot.
Ney chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
I feel like I've been waiting for this for forever! Lol, I just really like your story, and the point of view changes are fantastic. Can't wait to see what you have next week with Mitch and the break up:)
Astir-Lewis chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
You just...I just...but I just...and you...but whyyyyyy :( next Monday needs to hurry up al-fucking-ready. I'm not pleased (but I am because this was a very good chapter because it made me feel)
marginal-utility chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Ookay pretty explosive ending!
ramblingrobin chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
I know it was going to happen, but oh no! It is good to finally know what is up with Corey and his parents, though. Honestly, I have to agree with Mitch, unless there's more that went on than what was said. Poor Mitch. Corey is a stupidhead. Now I'm also feeling paranoid because nothing dramatic has happened with Mitch's mom in a while. I know that is coming at some point too. Please, write like the wind!
Cherri101 chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
awww cliffhanger and poor corey
calamity jane chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
Aw what a good update. It's fun to "watch" Mitch falling more and more for Corey, they are so good together. It's also fun to see Mitch in "normal" settings.
I was a little worried tho that something was gonna go wrong for the kids, so glad nothing did.
Looking forward to the next update!
Astir-Lewis chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Oh god...I feel this is the calm before a terrible, horrible, wretched storm. Please tell me I'm wrong...please...pleeeease!
Errant chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Good chapter, as always :)

Vaguely unsure as to where this is going for the next 8 chapters, though. There's not really much in the way of serious complication going on anymore... they've basically both accepted being in love with (well, attracted to) each other and in a relationship... it just seems to need to complete the transition. But I'm sure you've got something up your sleeve :P
ramblingrobin chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
I'm just cringing waiting for the shit to hit the fan. I love this story. I can't wait for your next update.
lostlamb chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Love how Mitch finally seems to just take a load off. Beautiful chappy. Till next time!
creativesmarts chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Yes, an update! Great chapter:)
Preposterous chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
It's hard not to forgive you for not updating when you come out with a chapter like this. Kinda short, but the relationship is definitely changing.
yeah chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
Are you still posting this? You've missed the last two weeks updates...
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »