Reviews for Season to Season
Clare B chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is really good! I love the descriptions! Autumn is my favorite season and this makes it sound as amazing as it is! My only suggestions would be to make the word "my" in the fifth line to "children's" or "people's" or something along those lines. I feel that would make it better, personally, but that might just be me. Also, I think it would be better if you put "winter is" in the last line instead of "winter's". Again that's just me. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I really liked the poem overall! You are a great author! I can't wait to read all the things you post in the future!:)
PotterPower chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Your imagery is really nice. The way the leaves and trees and oceans are all connected makes the poem flow better. To add to that flow, I think you should use sentence breaks instead of paragraph ones. You also use some commas which I think are unnecessary (after the third and fourth). In the fifth line, I think taking out the 'and' would add to the flow as it would give the words 'crunching' and 'snapping' a faster flow. Those two also directly contrast with the safe and sound in the fourth line.
Most of the sentences are fragmented, but I think that works with the theme of changing seasons. However, the line "Wanting to stay but winter blows" confuses me. I think the "winter blows" part should be changed; if you mean winter's coming, find another way to say it. Likewise, the last line seems kind of awkward, which might be because of the rhyme scheme. I would advise you to get rid of the rhyming, as it hinders rather than aids the poem, especially at the end.
My favourite line is "Autumn changes the way I see, / The coming winter's not misery." It says so much about so many things in only a few words.
Overall, your poem is nice. :) It can be improved, but everything is like that! I enjoyed it.
Immortal Sina chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Dayum, girl! That's amazing! :P
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This flows so freely, and you can imagine what it's like to be here. Perfect images you've created!

-Hermie