Reviews for Cutting
Andrea999 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I've been self harming for many years (even though I'm old enough now to 'know better'). I wanted to say that I disagree with "Cutters are people that try to feel something through pain.". Or rather that that's not my reason.
I cut when I'm full of emotions I can't even begin to process and it just gets too much. Cutting helps me focus. And it's not painful at all. I can numb my arms while I'm doing it. It feels great.
Okay, that might sound like I'm promoting it. I'm not, but it helps me feel better.
For awhile I've been using rubber bands though. They leave marks, (raised and red), but disappear in a day or so.
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
thanks i cut too but i dont thhink i could keep a jurnal and i sometimes want help annd think of telling a yeacher but i always get scared of the response and back out. jow did you find the courage to tell? i wish i were as brave as you.
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Thanx RavenWing1997...a year ago after my grandfather died I went through a period of anger at his death...cutting was a way of dealing with this emotion. Thanx for writing this, it's inspiring and strengthening. I have days when I slip back but I'm always striving to be better. Thanx again.

I've gotten better, but that's because I confessed to my mother and she helped me. She still helps me a lot to this day...so please if you cut talk to a friend or a loving parent.

Thanx again RavenWing1997