Reviews for Momma Madeira's School for Maniacs and Monsters
Guest chapter 26 . 8/28/2014
Amazing story, please continue and if you need help PM me. I'm Master-of-Infinity
Dat Mine chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Nice thing you got here.
Would be a shame if everyone red it.
Yeah im not...sorry its too long.
gameipedia chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
this is awesome if you censored the sex and completed this more you could make a small series and good amount of money off of this favorited and followed.
gameipedia chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
ok before I continue quick thing with the drug use Im fine with pot because really its close enough to cigs I dont do it though but whats hydra
Ghost chapter 20 . 7/10/2013

Been a bit since you have wrote.. But nice come back with some chapters.

Hope to see more soon...
GHost chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Hey bud! you still there...
you have a good story.. Please keep upp the work...!
I love furry chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Good shit man, love the mma references throughout, very creative aspect throughout the work!
Furry fo life chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Like how we got to see your taste in music, need to include some butt stuff!
ghost chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Nice chapter:

What a trip he is on ...LOL
Ghost chapter 14 . 4/5/2013

His little rant stirred one hell of an hornets nest...!
Glad to see your back writing. Hope to see more soon,,, A litlle longer too. Yet Keep up hte good flare on charm as well..

Ghost chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
You there.

Waiting for more .

Is there anyong there...
Ghost chapter 13 . 2/23/2013

This poor guy is in some shit. Well can't wait for more. Please keep up the good work. Man what a shit storm just to be a guy there...OUCH..! Think he will live thru the next chapter LOL.

How the hell will he live thru the teaching if it trys to kill him first..
Ghost chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Not bad...

Keep it coming.
Shampoo Suicide chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really like most of the dialogue in this, feels very realistic. I'm not a fan of the use of so many parentheses, though. Like here: "spitting game like it's going out of style even with some boyfriends right there (They wouldn't say anything to him anyway)." I think it would flow better without so many of them. And there is no need to say end of flashback, that disrupts the flow as well. I also think you describe the appearances of the characters a little too much. You could maybe work that in more gently than just listing their attributes.

Overall, I found the chapter enjoyable, though. The dialogue, like I mentioned before, makes the characters seem very real to me. And I like the backstory you've set up for Chance. Well done!
Adrenalin chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It's a shame you don't start your story directly with Chance starting at his new school... For now it sounds like a story in a perfectly normal world and we don't see the slightest hint of fantasy. There are also too many infodumps about Chance's circumstances and his friends (I'm not sure we really need to know about his friends heights and weights). It would be better to hand out through interaction with other characters: the fact that Chance considers his stepdad as a real father through discussion with him, or that he got problems with the justice because of drugs because someone asked him if it was true that he went to jail... Things like that. (Those are just suggestions of course, feel free to ignore me)

Other than that, the premise of the story sounds interesting and I'd be interested to see where you are going with it.