Reviews for Horror Shorts
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Fuck you for stealing chapter 25 from /u/mucalling from Reddit.
ParksRecreational chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cool
Kdef chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This had a pretty good beginning, you built a really eerie atmosphere. But when the character left the hostel, the rest of the story just felt rushed. You used the exclamation mark when you didn't need to like "I moved ahead to collect my stuff and came near the entrance!" It just seems weird if you use it in a context like that. A simple period would've been better.

There are a few other grammatical errors. But I guess you spotted them all already. I would've liked it more if the ghost girl slash demon thing wasn't a ghost girl slash demon thing at all. The little girl with long black hair has been done to death already. And the "it was all a dream" thing has been done way to many times before as well. But if this was an actual dream you had, then ignore what I just wrote.

Other than that, I really enjoy your stories so far, I've only read Woman at the window and this one so far. I like it how you keep things real, I mean, supernatural things like ghosts and zombies are cool. But the horror stories that freak me out the most, are the ones that can actually happen ;)
Faith R chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I liked this one. I like the ending.
Rixus chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
well.. you scared the hell out of me with this one :) thanks god it's daytime here and I don't have to go sleep right now.. :D
SimonClemens chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ah yes, the story of the emotionally divorced fundie human who suddenly decides they're better than everyone. And how is a random stabbing the divine retribution she's waiting for? I can read that as justification maybe, so whatever.
I don't like this first one, but maybe I'll like the others.
Get ready for a spamming of reviews!
MissDarcey chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love the first story, Woman At The Window! I your style of writing, and some of the adjectives you use are amazing! Maybe try and develop the story a little more, because the second paragraph seems a little rushed!
Please be sure to review my story, s/3097941/1/Virus-Z