Reviews for Chordus
wintergenisis chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
This chapter was great! It wasn't bad at all! It's just too bad that I only just now had the opportunity to read it :P You don't have to feel any pressure to get the chapters out quicker. You don't have to do this for anyone but yourself, and those who like this story will always come when they see there's a new chapter. :) I write fanfiction as well as original stories, and I haven't updated one of my fanfics since last July, and another since last August, but that's because life happened. I don't feel bad at all since I haven't actually abandoned any of my works. You just do what you need to do, no pressure. You story is wonderful! :D
wintergenisis chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Super excited to see your next chapter! You're a super good writer :)
Ephira chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I would be interested! :D
Sorry, it's my first comment after reading the whole thing but I couldn't stop reading x)
I was going to suggest Morgan as Merrick's love interest on ch.7 but looks like it's already going on! Honestly I was biased when I started reading your story, since the demon theme is really common, and easy to use frankly, but you really developped the characters, and that's what makes a good story : to use the various events and plot twists to show the true progression and nature of your characters. And you achieved this better than some while keeping your writing to a minimum. And that makes you a good author, you know?
Keep it up! :D
Lovecupid chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I have no problem with you using my idea. It would be a great idea if you had a side story that goes in more detail about Morgan and Merrick's relationship.

1) He is family to me, something you would(change to WOULDN'T) know nothing about!
2) "Yeah, of course, [that's will openly] happen as long as I can stay out of trouble.. The words in the brackets don't make sense to me.

Jeez am I the only one that's going to review? Keep up the great work.
Lovecupid chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
What the heck is Neal doing? But I'm going to trust that Neal is doing whatever he is doing to help Alex because he really loves him. I just hope that whatever Neal is doing that Alex trusts him and doesn't lose faith in him because Neal is doing everything in his power to help him.
Lovecupid chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
I didn't notice any mistakes so keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what will happen next with Merrick. I did love that moment with Neal and Alex.
Lovecupid chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I found a couple mistakes:
1)"I think it is only fair that we remind the angels that they do not *in charge* of us.
2) *We'll this* asshole who started all this and get rid of Ira. You could say: We'll get the asshole who started all this...

I'm glad that you gave information on Morgan. For his love interest I wouldn't mind if his love interest was the Angel Merrick that would be interesting. Keep up the good work!
Lovecupid chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This chapter is definitely not pointless at all. I feel bad for Neal and Alex that can't get a break. Keep up the great work. My favorite character would be Neal.

I also found a couple of mistakes:
1) "I'm (NOT) going to let him hurt you, Alex."
2) Matter of fact, how come you do -(DELETE 'DO') don't have any, yet you've lived here your entire life."
Lovecupid chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I understand that Alex is still trying to come to terms with his new life but I wanted to smack him ,for Neal's sake, when he said that he should have stayed dead. Especially when he said that to Neal's face. I do like that you explained what Lucifer's Chosen were. I was wondering about Morgan what is his story? I can't wait to read more!

Also, I noticed a couple of errors:

Damn it, I shouldn't just stayed dead." For this sentence I think you meant "Damn it, I should of just stayed dead."

Alex bit his lip, his teeth tearing through the skin, guess Neal was right that.
I believe you meant either:
...,guess Neal was right ABOUT that.
OR
...,guess Neal was right.

Another is the sentence in the BRACKET doesn't make sense to me :"Right, well, I think this is our new cliff, and [there's not catching me anymore]."
Lovecupid chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Wow that was an unexpected turn of events. Alex is a sin. I'm just glad that Neal is taking everything in strides. I really love how Neal's love for Alex never falters. I wonder if Neal will become the sin of Lust. Who are Lucifer's Chosen? I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
Lovecupid chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Wow I was shocked that Richard and Elizabeth are still alive. That was a surprise I wonder what they are up to. I can't wait to find out more about Alex's father. Update soon!
babycakes12 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
awww i feel so honored to be mentioned in not one, but two authors notes! thankyou! i can tell, just by these two chapters, that im really going to like this sequel! although, it makes me sad that alex is so emotionless :( but it makes for a good story! keep it up!
Lovecupid chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I love it. I love Alex and Neal's relationship. It looks like Neal and Alex will have to get used how different Alex is now that he is a full demon. Keep up the good work.
Nyre Frier chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Not a bad first chapter... I like how you added Alex's point of view on the last chapter of Angelica. It's sweet how Neal says that he'll always catch Alex when he falls and will follow him anywhere. You're definitely showing a much sweeter softer side of Neal even though he's a demon. Update soon!
Lovecupid chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is an interesting sequel. I wonder if the reason why Alex is different is because he is now a full demon of Rage and wrath. I hope that he gets used to it and I hope that we will get to see some of his old self coming back.