Reviews for Flower
NoBetterWordsthanYourOwn chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I got the feeling of being happy or at least content when reading this poem, it was written nicely.

To me it sounds like you've met someone important ,or will become important, to you (not necessarily a future lover). And you see this person coming towards you and you keep your head up, you laugh and smile (despite the sad happenings in your friendship department).

It's like you don't how you became friends (or whatever you are), but you're happy that they're there and you met them. And you don't really particularly care how you met.
Haha that's just my take, probably completely wrong. :P It's so metaphorical that people can make completely different stories around it! :D
Sally Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I think it is about God, or maybe a love.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Um...it's either your friend from "Friendship Lost at Sea," and you're still bitter...or it's a new friend who you're praying won't hurt you again...? More or less what I got anyway.

This was a really pretty metaphor, though!
Just Entity chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i kind of understood the poem, it sounded like sombody was happy
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
at first i was reminded of a desert but then its almost like a first meeting between two people who will have a special relationship, not nessecarily lovers but one of deep understanding. its got a gentle tone but a secret meaning, its great work! thats what i got from this anyway:) what inspired you? im curious!