Reviews for Pretend
K8 the great chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was so adorable! I love how it was written!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Can you play Luke? (As if he could have said no?)

A very creative story that very effectively showed all of the underlying tension that neither of them were ready to admit yet. The parts where she kept stopping to type were very realistic; that is one of the issues you have to put up with when you are with a highly creative person.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Artificial Heartbreak chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I just had to completely grin at that. You've got some serious talent going on mi amigo.
Some of the greatest romances are those that blossom from friendship.
I think this was another really sweet story. Jack and Karen are a really sweet couple.

And if I may ask... do I detect realism in this piece in itself, as well as in the story?
perfectly bemused chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The idea for this was unique. I think it's funny she kept stopping things so she could type up the story.
There were a few grammatical issues and some of the dialogue tags were confusing. For example Karen would be speaking but Jack would laugh, making the dialogue seem like it was his.
Even though this was relatively short I feel like I got to know your two main characters. Good work!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was cute, and for the most part well written. I did have a bit of a problem with the frequent but minor spelling and grammatical issues, such as missing letters and words. I would recommend proof reading in order to fix up those wee mistakes and give you a more polished finished. I think this was a sweet wee piece, and I really like the addition of having a writer for a main character, as it added a level of complexity to their relationship :)