Reviews for Riverkill
FruitFliesLikeABanana chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Please update soon! This story is amaaaaaaziiiinnngggg!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This has so much potential and the narrator voice is very amusing, it's really upsetting seeing that it hasn't been updated in so long. I really want to see rye interact with his friends 'killer'. It's a good story which cannot be left unfinished.
SneakySpy chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love it so far, I can't wait to read more!
Ryuhana chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I really hope the next chapter will be out soon, :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
5 chapters in 6 months is very very sssslllllooooooooooooooooowwwwww. Post more!
I saw this today and read the 5 chapters you have up. more soon please!
Catharses chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
ok so first of all, great story. I really like Ry :D
second, I hope you update faster. can't wait to read more (:
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
great characters.. hope we see Kay and Diego a lot more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
can't believe you pulled that off but I bow to ry's effed upness
please update! it's a really great story and I and others as well really want to see the story develop to that stage of dilemma in your plot and the rest*.
P.Nutter chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Loving this so far! Can't wait to read more! Ry makes me laugh... and I keep expecting him to bump into Fade... Is it bad that I want to meet Fade? Even if he is a murderer... I can't wait for the moment he and Ry meet for the first time!
SenatorBlitz chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
THE FERRET COSTUME.

THE FUCKING FERRECT COSTUME! I can't believe you actually did this, bahah! Needless to say, it is the most bizare thing ever and yet somehow you've totally made it work I particularly love the way that you brought back that obnoxious teacher from earlier and used her as a way to make his psychosis make sense also i love the descriptions of how everyone reacts to his ferretness. like...the whole WTF. *happy sigh*

also, not gonna lie. i died when the bouncer started spazzing over how cute he was. AND AND FURRY ANIMAL SEX. EEEEK. *deaddeaddead* i cant. i cant even.

I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THIS. I WAS VERY SAD AND MISSING IT.

MOAR. like tomorrow. yes?
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
this is ridiculous...but I love it. Ry makes me laugh and I'm insanely curious about Fade now. great job!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
LMFAO! This is so hilarious! I died reading this, there wasn't one part where i was bored. Cant wait to see where this goes :3
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This story is pretty snazzy. Hope for an update soon :3
paint-pops chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
hello! I really like your story so far! it's kind of different but I'm captivated! please update soon! :)
SenatorBlitz chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
oh, this more than makes up for "you-know-what" holding out on the world this weeked. this was such a fun chapter! did not call kay slut-scheme but you gotta love it! and you gotta love him! he's so so so so cute! i was hoping he and Ry would actually get it on on that tree *WINKWINK*.

i love ry's continued aggression that seems to keep getting interrupted by his horniness in the funniest way and i swear i spat out my donut when kay asked him if he wanted to see what was under his shirt. .funny. bahaha.

also, oooo fade wants a picture? this i have to know! bring fade already! i dont know him yet but the rumors have me all EXCITED YO!

MOAR WHORE

(its the theme. im working with the THEME)