Reviews for Project Partner
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9
Oh, rest assured we (at least I) and hanging in there for this story. Every once in awhile income back to reread and imagine my delight when there was a new chapter since the last time! I like to give feedback in addition to expressing my love for a story so here goes: First of all, you're a master of creating tension between characters- the tension with Damien is magical and I love it. Secondly, my only criticism is sometimes I have a hard time getting behind Amber... Does anybody actually think like that? She's naive to the point of stupidity. At the same time, though, I get that you're creating a contrast and the extreme is on purpose. Keep writing this wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens and what they do and what Damien was going to say- hooray!
Anime Misstery chapter 8 . 2/16
Hi!
renegade01 chapter 8 . 2/12
I'm loving this immensely. Definitely captured my attention ;-)
CaityLightning chapter 8 . 2/11
Thank you for updating! I like this chapter, actually, I like all your chapters. Update soon please : ) I can't wait for the action to start.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28
Please update soon!
Rosewood Key chapter 8 . 1/20
OMG OMG OMG OMG! This story rocks. I love the characters and the plot. I absolutely love Damien! Plz update the next chapter. Jhjhfffhtddhgsfarendunv to many feels!
Shadowswept chapter 8 . 1/20
I'm so glad you updated! I couldn't tell which part of the chapter was old and which was new. I thought you wrote it seamlessly in continuation with the rest of the story. I love where this is going. He is showing a definite interest in her. I'm thinking that he definitely picked up on her attraction to him, and even her friend has noticed. I really enjoy opposites attract stories, and yours has the added bonus of being well-written. I also love the pace of your story. Things are developing in increments and gradually building the anticipation for romance. I understand that school comes first, and I will wait as long as necessary for the next chapter.
wildgirl777 chapter 8 . 1/20
Aww man please update please
violetsblue chapter 8 . 1/20
yay! "Real Action!"
violetsblue chapter 3 . 1/20
Amber's acting like a complete idiot I officially like Damien the best, screw the other characters! lol :)
Who cares21 chapter 8 . 1/20
Omg! You updated! I thought I was hullicinating when I saw an alert;) I am very,very pleased that you updated as I was so intrigued with this story! I hope you continue with the story :)
Shadowswept chapter 7 . 1/18
Aaah! So close! Just like Amber, I really wanted to know what he was going to say. I'm so caught up in the story, and I love Damien's complicated quicksilver moods. After this chapter there is no doubt in my mind that he likes her. Your build up of attraction between them is realistic and exciting. She keeps noticing more things about him in every chapter. This is the way it happens in real life. That person gradually starts capturing more and more of your attention until you realize how intense your feelings are. I'm sad I've reached the last chapter posted, but I'm looking forward to more.
Shadowswept chapter 6 . 1/18
I've been meaning to tell you how well-written this story is. You have vivid, amazing descriptions. I love the way you described Damien's eyes in this chapter. The layers have a double meaning, because Damien himself has lots of layers. There was so much going on in this chapter. I like how their views of each other have changed. There are nuances of emotion between them now.
Shadowswept chapter 5 . 1/18
Things seem to be heating up between them. She is definitely attracted to him more than Christian. I really like the descriptions of how smart Damien is. It makes him so much more interesting than if he was just a tough guy. I love all the tension between them and the bickering. And oh my, he touched her lips! I think he knows that she's attracted to him. Can't wait to see that develop.
Shadowswept chapter 4 . 1/18
I am sitting here with a stupid smile on my face. That was awesome! I love how he brought her stuff back. It was so sweet, yet he was still so cocky. So much fun! The end was the icing on the cake. He's an intriguing character, and I can't stop reading this story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »