Reviews for Project Partner
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE UPDATE I'm dying and this is one of the best stories I have ever read
Darkfairy102 chapter 9 . 4/28
Uneventful? I think not! It's technically their first date (unbeknownst Amber, of course) Great story! Keep writing, please.

Guest chapter 9 . 4/27
Great story!
Shadowswept chapter 9 . 4/27
I'm thrilled that you updated! This is one of my favorite stories, and this chapter didn't disappoint. I love all the details in this one. You even describe the way they walk. And the bike ride! So exciting. I didn't think it was uneventful at all. It's all adding up and forming a connection between them that builds anticipation in the reader at a steady pace. Things are not happening too fast, nor are they dragging. It's perfect, which is why I come back and reread it all while waiting for more.

You've added mystery in this chapter, and I'm intrigued about Damien's background. Take as long as you need to write it. Just don't abandon the story, please. I really love it!
kayaka chapter 9 . 4/27
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17
Moreeeeeeeee *whines*
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Oh, rest assured we (at least I) and hanging in there for this story. Every once in awhile income back to reread and imagine my delight when there was a new chapter since the last time! I like to give feedback in addition to expressing my love for a story so here goes: First of all, you're a master of creating tension between characters- the tension with Damien is magical and I love it. Secondly, my only criticism is sometimes I have a hard time getting behind Amber... Does anybody actually think like that? She's naive to the point of stupidity. At the same time, though, I get that you're creating a contrast and the extreme is on purpose. Keep writing this wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens and what they do and what Damien was going to say- hooray!
Anime Misstery chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
renegade01 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I'm loving this immensely. Definitely captured my attention ;-)
CaityLightning chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Thank you for updating! I like this chapter, actually, I like all your chapters. Update soon please : ) I can't wait for the action to start.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Please update soon!
Rosewood Key chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG! This story rocks. I love the characters and the plot. I absolutely love Damien! Plz update the next chapter. Jhjhfffhtddhgsfarendunv to many feels!
Shadowswept chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I couldn't tell which part of the chapter was old and which was new. I thought you wrote it seamlessly in continuation with the rest of the story. I love where this is going. He is showing a definite interest in her. I'm thinking that he definitely picked up on her attraction to him, and even her friend has noticed. I really enjoy opposites attract stories, and yours has the added bonus of being well-written. I also love the pace of your story. Things are developing in increments and gradually building the anticipation for romance. I understand that school comes first, and I will wait as long as necessary for the next chapter.
wildgirl777 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Aww man please update please
Storm Cycle chapter 8 . 1/20/2014