Reviews for As I Say
tolerate chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww, this is really cute. The last line made me smile like a dork. I don't know what to say, man, I'm not good at reviewing cute love poems like yours but this makes me happy. It's a simple feeling. It's love, just love. No complications in between, just cute high school kind of love (well, it depends on what kind of high school you go to, though). Anyway, I really liked this. I'd probably say yes if someone gave me this poem.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I think this is a really sweet valentine poem, I did notice a slight mistake which I thought I'd let you know: "I hope don't agree with me", I think you dropped a "you". I do like the sweet emotion and flow here, also did I spy a few rhymes in there? All of which are superbly executed. This did make me smile. Is it for a special someone? ;) Great job, keep it up!
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I liked reading this. I mean while I was reading this it made me concerned a bit and worried. However then when I reached the end of this - it made my heart soar. REALLY. If this is meant for me. Yes, I would love to be. REALLY. If this is meant for me. Would you be my valentine too? I think that it is fair if and good that if you ask me I should ask you also. I like your line. Really. Thank You for making me smile. REALLY. (: (: (:

REALLY VERY SWEET. THANK YOU.
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this! You're rhymes work together beautifully! This is a perfect valentines poem! Good job! Keep up the good work! :D