Reviews for i am in love with you
True Talker chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
This is where I disagree for you do matter. You Seriously do matter. SERIOUSLY. I know that the love that I have for someone is true love as it is the truest deepest strongest connection that I have ever felt in MY ENTIRE LIFE. SERIOUSLY. By the way I would NEVER/NOT ever want anyone to be wounded. REALLY. The thought of someone seeing me smile in person face-to-face I REALLY LIKE. SERIOUSLY. I would love to look into someone's eyes and see the smile upon someone's face. REALLY. FOR REAL. Thank you for sharing this. Why? Because love is beautiful and with true love both people matter. I couldn't handle the thought of someone hurting themselves to make me feel better as I would be greatly concerned about someone and I would want to make someone happy. REALLY. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This makes me think what you have shared. It makes me think of how much love that I do feel for someone. That someone is the one who makes me happy. Seriously.
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This makes me think of someone that I do love. And ONLY the someone that I am referring to. Really.