Reviews for 2 to 1
Samwise the Strong chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Please update again soon. This story is most interesting.
Kilian Grey chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Damn that sucks, I hate this right now.
Why is Yuuji such an optimistic fool for the wrong reasons? Why?
He was pessimistic about Renji and Shjiro and was going to leave the best thing he ever had and now he foolishly follows his mother? F**k
Lanalovesyaoi chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
The suspense is gunna kill me! Really good chapter though!
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Wonderful, He is a clever boy but such a sad history, and with that come bad and mean people. I wonder who held such a grudge?
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OMG fangirl squeal! :DDD I like the description on the characters and the lemon scene was perfect!
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Great back story for Yuuji, poor kid. I like that you have thought out his life and why he is the way he is, it is well written. I am glad Renji and Shiro found him again. I want to know what he did to move on and get away from Tokugawa. Really like the cover art too...
Kilian Grey chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Well written as usual. I love reading this story, the characters are so well developed and poor Yuuji is so sweet, and not hardened by his tough life. I love that Shiro and Renji, may be horny guys but they love Yuuji and want him to feel he is their beloved, as an important person in their lives. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
You are well named yaoigoddess01!
Kilian Grey chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Good happy tears, happy for Yuuiji, Renji and Shiro that they found each other. I loved the story and anxious to read the next.
Kilian Grey chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Thank you. Thank you for another amazing chapter. Did I say thank you yet... my mind is somewhere else.
Kilian Grey chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Super erotic - yes. Well written and super erotic, you're the best.
Kilian Grey chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Wet palette you say? Wet, yes, but I don't think its my palette, my wet soft palate maybe but I think you riled me up so wetness may be lower than that. Ready for more... I think so, so shameless.
Kilian Grey chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
How can I say no to an invitation like that?

That one little tantalizing sentence has me super curious where you are going.
I love subtly your passion and your restraint. Well done.
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Sex in an empty storage room at school, goodbye sex at that - huh! Something tells me Yuuji's going to have a hard time separating himself from those two.
Looking forward to more.
chinatsu.G chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow you really don't hold back with the hot scenes. Its interesting how Yuuji loves them despite being paid for sex...also it seems that Yuuji had someone nice or special in his life once when he was little? idk..

but if you were going for sensual I think you accomplished it pretty well..

The story itself seemed sort of drowned out by the sex scenes I was confused about the plot and where it was going...and where are they during this scene I didn't quite catch that either. Also the story feels as if its leaning more towards hentai

but it was interesting how you would switch up the different words you would use when describing something...