Reviews for Hakase Academy
Alice chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Hey i think it's awesome so far . but you . don't wright me as much any more..
Laura Tear chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
A few grammatical and spelling mistakes in this chapter. For example, use of commas instead of periods, which is also accompanied by Capitals in the middle of sentences for no apparent reason.
Maybe clarify how the third dorm mate knows that Austin and Hunter are his dorm mates..
Laura Tear chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I think the chapter is good, but it could use some read wording or clarification.
For example, i'm not totally sure which guy was standing out the front of the school. Maybe rather than saying 'he' in the beginning you could refer to the character by name.
You also have a line where two people are talking
["I don't kn-." "ENOUGH." Hunter yelled] rather than saying yelled, interrupted might be better because it allows readers to better understand that Austin is being interrupted.

All in all, good chapter :)
Kingtrace chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Okay, so Austin is fine with commit maternicide, is fine with killing his best friend who convitiently didn't shoot the zombie so his last shot could be used to kill him, and threw a grenade to kill his girlfriend because she screamed, and after all of that crap it turns out it's just a dream? This is horse crap. Character development? Que es?