Reviews for For the Love of Jason
talesoftrepidation chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
i don't understand why this doesn't have a million thousand reviews that are all people sobbing relentlessly at how incredibly beautiful and perfect this is.

HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS EARLIER?

let me say a few things...

(1) you are an incredible writer and everything you have put into this piece has left me breathless. every moment i spent reading, i wanted more. and you gave it to me. i even stopped guessing because what you were feeding me was so perfectly what i wanted, whether or not i realized it.

(2) your story is not cheesy, though i started thinking that it would be (sorry, i'm like that when it comes to romance) and it was not dramatically unbelievable, though the things that happen are a little daunting at first. it was completely perfect. the ride was wonderful.

(3) your use of bodily description mixed with pure emotion and dialogue is worked down to a beautiful art. i dont' know how you do it. you introduce everything at the same time, catch me off guard at the perfect places, and still leave me satisfied. truly wonderfully satisfied.

i love you so much! this piece is definitely my favorite (and i have read way too much romance on this site...wouldn't be surprised if i've read them all twice). augh, i can't express how much i love this.

you are a wonderful writer. i am going to search for more...assuming you have more. you'd better!
talesoftrepidation chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
hmhm...now are you going to be a continually happy ending writer or are you going to be tragic as your prehand-story suggests.

*waggles eyebrows* i guess we'll see.
talesoftrepidation chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
i'm smiling like an idiot.

that is the most moving thing i've read all day.

this proves that happiness is better than all of the tragedy i could think of to flood myself.

ah! i want to cry!
talesoftrepidation chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
i really like your writing style...i can't really put a finger on what it is, but the dialogue seems very real and reactions seem natural.

and i love the characters. and there's still enough trauma to get me through!
talesoftrepidation chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
augh! this is painful!

they're both falling for each other but scared that the other won't fall back. augh!

this is even more treacherous than my devious plotting. i feel like crying...*sniffles*
talesoftrepidation chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
*wiggles eyebrows*

hmhm, so who is the hunter and who is the hunted NOW?

that is a very interesting twist you put there - it seems innocent at first because i mean...he can't see...so he's got to use his hands to find details and stuff.

maybe he can see.

*wiggles eyebrows some more*

i need to keep reading. i'm glad this is finished. it'd drive me crazy if it weren't.
talesoftrepidation chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
HAH, i totally called that. i'm glad that she's kind of iffy about it, though, because i was getting kind of nervous when she was just like, "okay, whatever, let's get married!" very good.
talesoftrepidation chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
ho-hum. she is totally going to be the nanny.

i'm so hopeful.
talesoftrepidation chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i like the style. very clear cut, but still room for the character's thoughts. i'm glad that you decided to break up the story into chapter segments - it is kind of hard to read it all in one fell swoop or keep your place...or review!

i'm going to keep reading and shut up now. i like michael, though. he seems interesting.
anon chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
Give the guy a cane! Jeez!

Blindie
UnfortunateFortunate chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
This is, by far, the best story I've ever read! It is os amazing! Oh I kinda save it on my computer, so I could read it later on again. Do you mind? Because if you do just review in one of my poems/stories and tell, oks? Thanks for your time, and NEVER, EVER STOP WRITING! (I wrote it in big letters to get my piont across!)
emerald chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
this is absolutely great...one of the best stories i have ever read...not only on fictionpress alright but from all the romance books i have read...it was full of emotion and reality and ended satifactorily in the end...i love it! you NEED to publish them- atleast try to find a way too...then let me know somehow...i'd love to buy a copy of this...hardcopy!
cRavingsAniTy chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! so so so much! nice one!:)
AshKing89 chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
i loved it your a great writeralways follow your dreams
Comicbook Hero chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
This was a beautiful story. The characters and the emotion were original and real. You have captured the sadness, the desperation, and the love between these characters. A truly wonderful piece.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »