Reviews for For the Love of Jason
anon chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story. Props to you! There were only a couple missing letters and stuff, but I got through it. Well-written and Thorough.
Telpelindewen chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
you write good stories, this ending was a little strange though
Finnigan Irish chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
Sweet.
Jolly B chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
That was a really beautiful story! I loved it, and thank you for such a pleasent read.

P.S. My gosh you write so well, just like a professional.

Toodles.
raniaur chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
Great story! I luved it. Keep writing stoies just like that!
blueangel87 chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
this was a cute story :)
fanfare chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
wow. I'm speechless. That was... well there really isn't a word good enough to describe your enchanting story. Brilliant, romantic, wonderful... It was not to slow, but slow enough so that it wasn't rushed. I have to admit though that I thought there would be more to the whole "Larry thing". I looked at your character images, and I think that's a really good idea, because I like to have a picture of who I am reading about too. I read the story before I looked at the pictures, and I have to say, I think I'll keep my own images of them when I think about it because what you had was SOO much different than what I imagined! I don't really think the pictures suit them, but hey, you're the author right? Anyway I hope this very LONG review helps you in some way or another. I just wanted to give some honest feed back and to say thank you for a writing a story that actually has a plot(not that I don't enjoy smut just as much as the next person) and is an awesome story!

ps- just an honest opinion; I think that you used 'Micheal Raven' way too much after the initial introduction. A few times was fine, but it just went a little too far, I thought. Also, go back and spell check your seperately posted chapters, just a couple of mistakes I noticed.
ReinaLucille chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
unbelievable! such a fantastic story, utterly mushy and romantic.. should you ever go back through it, add more scenes with jason, he's so important, but he only seems to play a big part in their lives in name.. wonderful wondeful job!
piixiewings25 chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
wow... just wow.. i love ur story great plot maybe a lil rushed but wow u have a great mind keep thinking up those ideas and sharing them plz!
Kindred-HeartsS2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Good story! i loved it, kept ,u attention the whole time i was reading it!
frostings chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
ah~ finished your story at last~

it was absolutely enjoyable
frostings chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Just wanted to say that this is a great story. you did a great job~
ConverseOutlet3 chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
Oh. my. God. This is what you call a masterpiece. There is alot of crap out there. It takes alot to start a good story and then actually finish it. You did both. Never once did my attention waver. Wow.
Lily chapter 9 . 8/19/2004