Reviews for For the Love of Jason
erin chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
nice story! i was so worried i wouldnt finish and i'd hafta find my place but i finished! awesome anywayz...yah i dun have anything else to say lol
aiur chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
this is a very sweet story. one critism, though: devide it into chapters! it's so long that my eyes blurred. chapters make stories easier to read, i find.

other than that, it's a great story!
Resurrected chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That was absolutely beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes more than once! You did an excellent job!
Jazz11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
this is so wounderful! You should so make a sequil to it!
deels chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Hello :) This is the 4th story ofyours that I read. 1st was Jasmine, 2nd was My Brother's Keeper, 3rd the short story(sorry I cant remember the title :p), and now, For The Love of Jason.

I must say, I love every single one of your stories,in their own story has got its own appeal&effect to me,&this one by far,attracted me the most.

To be honest,the life depicted in this one,is more to me like a fairy tale.I'm not being cynical,in fact,I love every single bit of it,&I wish my future life would be as every inch as happy as the life of Christina :) Maybe I'll be that happy, maybe I won't. But tht's not the point.

The point is,reading this story,somehow gave me&I'm sure other readers,some hope,tht life is not tht bleak afterall :)

1 thing though,I wonder what happened to Georgiana?Jeannie's mom?She didn't proceed with the court case I have to presume since until the end of the story you didnt mention her name wht I gather,she looked as if she realised her mistake,and probably having 2nd thoughts about pursuing Jason's custody?But anyway,I'm glad things work out the way they do.

Thank you,so much,for writing such a wonderful collection of stories,&for giving me something to smile about,for the rest of the day :) Believe it or not,I started reading this about 5am in the morning,UK time,as soon as I woke ,it's almost 7am!whew!See how good u r?I didn't even go to brush my teeth yet!hehehe.

Anyways,best of luck in your writing,&may you continue writing&creating wonderful&inspiring images&dreams for us your readers out care :)

x
Lindsay Marie chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
aww that was such a sweet, heartfelt story. i really enjoyed reading it! You are a great writer!
mollsthepolls chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
AUSOME story!
Courting Insanity chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Fantastic story! I loved it from beginning to end!
I am tabitha chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
this story is really good! It's so well written. I've enjoyed reading it emensely!
Jess chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Oh MY GOD WOW! *tears* I have tears, wow I'm so happy things were fixed and I feel so sorry that poor jennie had to died, but at least Micheal and Chissy found each other I'm happy for that. You wrote this story beauitifully I must admit it was amazing, and nice a long just one chapter I'm so glad that they live happily ever after. Oh and I thought that what happened with Larry was history repeating it's self. WELL you did a GREAT job " FOR THE LOVE OF JASON"

is a very sweet, sad, confusing, and supense filled story and I'm glad in the end it was a happy ending.
Christina chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. I'm in utter awe at the moment. I can only say that I never wanted it to end and I felt so happy for the Ravens. Beautiful work!
ooies chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Holy freakin cow! Your story is like 70 pages long! I love it though and hope you get it published some day if you havent already!
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
OMG! This story is the bestest! It was so sweet, and heart warming.

Michael and Christina were perfect. I like how you wrote their characters - very real.

Keep up the good work!
Courtney-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
omg, u rock! that was so awesome! dude! i can't rationally say how good that was! you should expand it a little and submit it to an editor
Zabella chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
A very lovely story. I loved the plot line, the characters, and the fact that I could relate to the situation. It was real for me. Thanks for a great story!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »