Reviews for More Than That
ajachowder1 chapter 1 . 3/22
I- I just can't even... I loved this- no beyond that. It's more than love right. :3
theLadyZukaku chapter 1 . 2/2
I could fill several Mason jars with the tears shed while reading this masterpiece. At first I was a little doubtful because it was...ya' know a bit depressing but then I just could stop and ohhhhhhh when Anthony was waiting for Zak to return I thought I'd die. ( wow I'm lame )
You're simply a genius. Now excuse me while I peruse the rest of you future award winning works.
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Enjoyable story, clever and well written. I can only guess that they made it into their idea of heaven.
VeeVeeLa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This only got twelve reviews?! Nuh uh. I'm adding more D:

This is such an awesome one shot. I loved the length of it. It made it feel as if it were more than just a one shot. I felt rather complete after reading this. A few more things and details could have been added, but otherwise I loved every second :D All the emotions I felt: the sadness, the sympathy, the pure happiness at the end, and all the other emotions in between. I felt all of those while reading this. And I want to say that you did a spectacular job at writing this! Really. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Guess that the Red String of Fate goes beyond the Veil.
The fact that they can communicate despite being a teen and a ghost, the fact that the ghost can touch the teen and the teen always knows exactly where the ghost is, the very fact that the teen went into the cabin. The Powers That Be would have wanted them to be together, they would not have done it in any other way. So sweet to see the hurt conforted so beautifully.
Rmi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Really wonderful story. To think that I would be moved soi much upon reading a story about death and suicidal teens. The interaction between Anthony and Zak, and the blooming love between them is wonderfully written. Congratulations.
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sooo cute. Made me cry you amazing writer you.
Sunnie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I. LOVED. IT
olo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sad and I almost cried:( I'm glad it had a happy ending though! :)
fick dich. oder auch nicht chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Fuck... you made me cry and smile so hard :)...amazing!
Subbie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
awmygawd. This is amazing. I LOVE THIS. *tear* It's beautiful.
Roses and Swords chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh, my gosh, you attempted to create a morbid, ghost love story, and you succeeded! The way you wrote from Anthony's POV seemed so realistic, even if it was a little choppy at parts (though maybe that's why it felt so real - because it sounded real) My heart ached for Zak right along with Anthony (though, funny fail, I didn't realize Anthony was a boy until Zak cut "faggot" into his arm and Anthony related his own experience to it - oops) and in the end I agreed with Anthony that it did indeed take some kind of bravery to face that unknown, as we all do when we die. Though going in without the possibility of ever seeing the person you love again, even if you never really saw them in the first place, must've taken a lot of strength and courage. Maybe not the kind we're used to seeing and reading about, but some form of it nonetheless.

Roses and Swords

P.S. You know, just kind of a thought, but I'm quite curious to read Zak's side of the story, should you ever be inclined to write it. I think it would be interesting to read his thoughts on falling in love with a person he has never seen (or has he...?) and can only communicate with through an Ouija board and books from the shelf and taps on the shoulder. Just a thought. ;D

P.P.S. One last question... I'm curious to know... who topped? ;3
falling-into-fate chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh god. I think I'm gonna cry... Yep, definitely crying.

This sent me on an intense emotional roller coaster. Omgasdfghjkpasdf; -heart- I loved both of the characters. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, if you get what I'm saying. They were meant to be together, in death.

The ending was super sweet and made me giddy. Amazing, once again. :')
luvin'-lemons chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I LOVED it! Well written, with a few grammatical errors here and there, but it is to be expected with a large story such as this. Very good!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
...I fucking love this! It makes me sad and happy at the same time! Best Valentine's day ever!