Reviews for More Than That
PurpleMoonFlame chapter 1 . 5/26
Awesome story.
Damnjpg chapter 1 . 3/26
AWwwwww omg I absolutely LOVE this story! Its so adorable and cute, and Yeah.. im amazed! *Heart-eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
theelderwand chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story is so damn amazing. I can't believe that it only has 16 reviews. Thank you so much for writing this, it really was something beautiful.
ajachowder1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I- I just can't even... I loved this- no beyond that. It's more than love right. :3
theLadyZukaku chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I could fill several Mason jars with the tears shed while reading this masterpiece. At first I was a little doubtful because it was...ya' know a bit depressing but then I just could stop and ohhhhhhh when Anthony was waiting for Zak to return I thought I'd die. ( wow I'm lame )
You're simply a genius. Now excuse me while I peruse the rest of you future award winning works.
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Enjoyable story, clever and well written. I can only guess that they made it into their idea of heaven.
VeeVeeLa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This only got twelve reviews?! Nuh uh. I'm adding more D:

This is such an awesome one shot. I loved the length of it. It made it feel as if it were more than just a one shot. I felt rather complete after reading this. A few more things and details could have been added, but otherwise I loved every second :D All the emotions I felt: the sadness, the sympathy, the pure happiness at the end, and all the other emotions in between. I felt all of those while reading this. And I want to say that you did a spectacular job at writing this! Really. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Guess that the Red String of Fate goes beyond the Veil.
The fact that they can communicate despite being a teen and a ghost, the fact that the ghost can touch the teen and the teen always knows exactly where the ghost is, the very fact that the teen went into the cabin. The Powers That Be would have wanted them to be together, they would not have done it in any other way. So sweet to see the hurt conforted so beautifully.
Rmi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Really wonderful story. To think that I would be moved soi much upon reading a story about death and suicidal teens. The interaction between Anthony and Zak, and the blooming love between them is wonderfully written. Congratulations.
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sooo cute. Made me cry you amazing writer you.
Sunnie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
olo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sad and I almost cried:( I'm glad it had a happy ending though! :)
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Fuck... you made me cry and smile so hard :)...amazing!
Subbie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
awmygawd. This is amazing. I LOVE THIS. *tear* It's beautiful.