Reviews for Valentine Fever
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Reading this makes me think. And it makes me wish that I could tell someone how I feel in response to what you have shared here. This would be me talking to him - You have something more than a secret admirer you have someone that loves you for real. Someone that would love all of you and everything about you if you want her to, if you would let her. She would love if you would hold her close and she has wondered how that would be, what it would be like. You have her you do - and some day in person when you choose. She feels love from you make no mistake for that is what has helped her YOUR LOVE. She sees you TRUST ME she does and she would like that to be in person for real. She doesn't want you to feel alone and sad for she would love to help encourage YOUR HAPPINESS. She loves you a great deal. That is what I would type to someone if this were he who wrote this. Why? Because I Love Him SO MUCH. For my heart, my mind and my soul DOESN'T lie.
KaylaHeart chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm with you there. Simple poem, great job!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hahaha... it's better that way. If you're not in love, Valentine's day is just another average 24-hour period.