Reviews for cycle ii
Mylilblackpen chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This could just be me, but this is oddly creepy. Almost like enemy soldiers are rustling in the undergrowth waiting to strike while the "cities of war" continue to cry out. But that could just be my interpretation. It could just be that, although, the cities may be scarred by bombings and the markings of war - life (nature) still goes on? Those are my two theories on this. Still a stunning piece with some lovely imagery. I really like this series. Great job! :)
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Again another nice haiku on war with some chilling imagery. It makes me think of the blood ("the red") from soldiers running down the landscape of the country they were fighting in. Such a sad piece but it's superb and powerful. It's certainly given me food for thought. Great piece, please continue to write. :)
Star of Life chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Hey Ygg it's this loser coming over to review again.

I interpret this as the fact that even in war, or chaos, life goes on or finds a way to continue. . .kinda like lichen. (Weird right?)
Star of Life chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This almost made me spontaneously burst into tears. Should we have to pay that price for such things? Why can't we just communicate?
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice imagery, it makes me think that the flowers could resemble hope, where tragedy has happened may there be hope - that's the theme I think happens here. I like the vague use of flowers but it makes me think of poppies. I think that's because I naturally assume flowers to be poppies when it refers to war. Beautiful haiku, such few words can describe so much. Great job.